I have been teaching law since 2003. I cover most subject matters on the degree and masters programme, including professional exams.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
LLB (Hons) LLM and PGCE
- How much do you charge?
My fees vary from £15 per hour to £25 per hour but I would do group sessions for negotiable rates.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from home, and will travel to students' homes. I work mainly in the Merseyside area but will travel further afield.
- When are you available?
Through negotiations I have a flexible timetable.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, Al evel niversity and professional
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Can make online tutoring available
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught from GCSE to Masters level including professional exams also.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Up to date CRB
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Institute of Higher learning, Institute of Legal Scholars
• LLB (Hons)
• LLM PGCE
• Full CRB
• Institute of Legal Scholars, Higher Institute of Learners
law general lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|