My teaching methods depend on the level and needs of my students. I have experience in assisting with essay writing, tutoring on grammar, pronunciation, and spelling. I think it is important to start speaking as soon as possible and will, therefore, encourage my students to converse in German from the beginning.
I'm happy to accept all levels, including hobby learners.
I'm a German-native speaker currently studying for a PhD in Law at the University of Glasgow, where I also work as a Public Law Tutor. I hold degrees in Law and History from the universities of Munich and Edinburgh and have just completed a Junior Fellowship at the Leibniz Institute for Contemporary History in Munich.
01/2019 - present Graduate Teaching Assistant for Public Law | University of Glasgow
2017 - present PhD International Law | University of Glasgow
Interdisciplinary research project analysing how non-member States can engage with an International Organisation outside of formal membership.
- Case studies involved fieldwork and archival research in Jerusalem, Berlin, Munich, and Geneva
- Presented scientific findings and papers at five conferences.
2015 - 2016 LLM International Law | University of Edinburgh (Grade: With merit)
- Focussed on Treaty Law, State responsibility and Humanitarian Law.
- Dissertation: “Immunity of State Officials in National Courts.” (Grade: With merit)
2015 - 2017 MA History | LMU München (Grade: 1,07)
Focussed on Jewish History and Holocaust Studies.
- Course required archival research and reading of sources in German, Latin, Yiddish, English, French, and Spanish.
- Graduated one semester early while studying for two other degrees simultaneously; achieved the highest GPA in my cohort in the Second Semester
- Dissertation: “Racially persecuted researchers at the LMU Munich: Migration, remigration and rehabilitation post-1945“ (Grade: 1,00)
2012 - 2015 BA History and Law | LMU München (Grade: 1,78; equivalent to 1:1)
Course work provided an introduction in all areas of law and epochs, respectively. Later work allowed a focus on Jewish as well as Legal History and Public and Private International Law respectively.
- Graduated one semester early
- Dissertation: “Influence of War Crime Tribunals on the Evolution of Human Rights Law” (Grade: 1,3; equivalent to 1:1)
- 08/2014 - 01/2015 Erasmus Semester spent at Göteborgs Universitet (Sweden) (Grade: Distinction)
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - german lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|