My teaching method: - We define your level;
- You get the materials prepared for your level and interests;
- During the lessons we TALK, SING and SHARE ideas;
- We learn grammar step by step, I am able to make things clear to You;
- I LOVE discussing grammar and culture, so if that interests you - try me!
- During the first lesson (or the trial lesson) we will pick a structured course for you to make sure you feel comfortable and interested during the sessions!
- You get the homework almost every lesson.
- You get feedback after every lesson.
- We repeat what you have learned so you won't forget the new things we studied together.
- Most importantly! I am always open to suggestions.
I am a Russian language tutor who’s been giving lessons since 2016 on different websites and live in my town.
I have graduated from a Pedagogical university in Ukraine and now I am planning to get a RAFL certificate.
russian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£120|