I'm a French student from Paris studying at the University of Strathclyde in Law and Human Resources.
I graduated from high school in Paris with an Economy and Social Sciences specialized Baccalaureat. After that, I've been travelling and working in London and Sydney.
In Sydney, I worked as a tutor and taught young kids French and helped on the everyday homework.
The point is for you to be able to have a small conversation as soon as you can in the language of your choice.
I'm more than happy to help you, no matter what your level of French is, but it goes in both way. If you're not working on your own, there won't be any progress, and you're just wasting money.
So if you're motivated, don't hesitate to contact, I'd be more than happy to help!
(I sound strict and uptight, but I'm not!)
French tutor in Glasgow for about 2 years now with 2 young girls of 11 and 12 years old.
Weekly lessons of 1 or 2 hours individually prepared in accordance with their progresses.
French aupair in Sydney for a family of 3 children, with a full day dedicated to speaking only french with them.
Meghane Elisab eth ORLUC
105 Cathedral Street
G4 0NP, Glasgow
+44.(concealed information) (concealed information)
Born the 15/08/95
- 2015-2019: BA Law and Human Resources Management & Spanish optional – University Of Strathclyde Glasgow G1 1XQ
- 2013 BACCALAUREAT Specialized Economic with European class & latin optional passed with honours - Lycée de l’ALMA Paris VIIème.
- IELTS exam passed (7,5/9)
· TUTORA: February 2016 until now: French and English teacher for 3 students on a weekly basis, Glasgow
-Teaching of grammar, vocabulary in French and English during private sessions
· VIRLANIE FONDATION: June 2016 until September 2016: Facilitator at Babies and Toddlers Home, Makati City, Manilla, Philippines
- Accompany children in daily lives (for playing, going to MLC (Magellan Learning Centre), feeding for babies)
- Creation of recreational project adapted to the physical and intellectual needs of the children while respecting their personal desires alternating between collective and individual activities
- Put in place daily routines (nursery rhymes, singing, story reading…)
- Take care of the different materials at disposal in collaboration with the team and maintain an inventory of the toys’ stock
- Creation of designed modules for children with specific needs on the recommended psycho-educational assessment of the multidisciplinary team and preparing children to the adoption process
- Creation of a logbook to ensure continuity of projects with future volunteers
· STRATHCLYDE LANGUAGE DEPARTMENT: October 2015 until now: Language Ambassador, G1 1XQ Glasgow
- Promotion of the learning of foreign languages through intervention in S3/S4 classes in several Scottish schools
- Organizing Word Wizard Competition Semifinals, multilingual spelling bee contest between Scottish schools students
· OPPERMAN FAMILY: February until September 2015: Au pair, Yowie Bay, Sydney
- Taking care of the older children (aged 8 & 10) before and after school
- Taking care during the day of the youngest one (aged 3)
- Light housekeeping
- Preparing the children’s meals
· FAMILY-SPHERE: July until September 2014: Internship in Human Resources and recruitment in a babysitting agency ,Paris 16è Arr
- Preselecting of candidates before interviewing - Checking references of the selected candidates
- Sourcing candidates and conduct online recruitment campaigns
- Updating dministrative register of nannies and families which includes information about all selected candidates and the families inside whom they are working with
- Making welcome booklets to families including contracts, sampling procedure, government assistance and a description of the company.
· DOLPHIN PUB: January until May 2014: Bartender, E8 3RH, Hackney, London
- Nightclub during the weekends opened until 4 - Capacity of 400 people.
· MUANA MAMA: July/August 2013: Saleswoman in an African Grocery Store, E9 7PX, Hackney, London
-Opening the shop every morning
-Stock inventories / Receiving deliveries
· INSTITUT DE L’ALMA: 2012-2013: Volunteering to allow access to recreations to isolated elderly
- Project of recreational afternoons with movies, talks, tea and cakes
2010-2015: Baby-sitting, Paris, France
· OPERA HOLLAND PARK: Summer 2011: Assistant at the Summer Festival, W8 London, England.
- Costumes adjustment
- Singers/Dancers dressing
· Law firm E. SIMMONET 3rd. trimester 2011: Intern at a real estate law firm, 75002, Paris
- Secretariat tasks
Language: Fluent English (C2 level) - Spanish: read, spoken, and written.
Business software: Word, Excel, Internet.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written expression - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|