My teaching is methodology is to always take a student centered approach and to ensure that all methods that are used are implemented to meet the needs of the child. There are various methods of teaching and would therefore be unfair to always stick to one.
I am currently working as a teaching assistant in a primary school. I have worked across the school for over 9 years and I have also recently graduated and thus hoping to take my knowledge and experience and support others.
All fees are at a set rate. I will charge £10 to travel out to students that live further than 2 miles than I.
Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School - October 2013-current
• Supporting children with behavioral needs on a one-to-one and one to many basis
• Assisting the classroom teacher with preparation of lessons and displays
• Providing the classroom teacher with advice and feedback on student lesson outcomes and next steps
• Supporting colleagues with ad hoc duties
• Delivering lessons as and when teacher cover is required
Manley park primary school- September 2011- July 2013
Teaching assistant (Voluntary)
• Supervising children in the classroom and around the school
• Assisting the class teacher with the production and preparation of lessons
• Supporting all children with classwork and any extra work they may have such as homework
• Working with children on developing their skills
• Preparing resources for any lessons for example photocopying, setting up tables and carrying out research for future lessons
Moss Care Housing Association- Dec 2009 - May 2010
• Writing letters to tenants and housing applicants
• Assisting applicants on a one-to-one basis and providing front desk receptionist support
• Handling enquiries and complains via email and telephone
• Acting as a translator for those with English language needs.
Royal Mail Data Nov 2008 - Dec 2008: (Christmas Employment)
Data entry clerk.
• Data entry for Royal Mail post with grammatical error
• Consistently achieving KPIs
Qualifications and Professional Development
University Centre of Stockport College: September 2016- June 2019
• BA Honors in childhood studies 2:1
• Level 2 Maths
• Level 2 English
Whalley Range 11-18 Sixth form A levels (2005-2007)
• Double business
First aid trained
support for students with a reading disorder lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest support for students with math difficulties lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, special educational needs sen lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£24||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£115||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£230||£200|