Learning how to speak and write Dutch will be your ultimate gateway to explore one of the most vibrant cities in Europe,Amsterdam!
The lessons are interactive practical and fun with the opportunity to learn typical Dutch words to find your way in Dutch-land.
Learning about Dutch literature is another way to explore the Dutch language...
I've been a teacher in personal development for almost 5 years. Part of my teaching was inspiring students to follow their dreams and explore their opportunities. Through speaking the language of the place of your opportunities will be more affective. Amsterdam becomes more and more the place of opportunities. Think university choice, career choice, entrepreneurship, adventure and broadening your horizon!
I have been studying Dutch for twenty years.
I've had about 10 teachers.
Rachel is different because:
1) She is not afraid to confront problem areas of grammar and spelling.
2) She has introduced me to some rules and tips which I have not come across before.
3) She gives me a lesson plan before the lesson, so I have time to prepare.
4) She speaks Dutch all the time, which is really challenging for me.
5) She is well organized and keeps the lessons very focussed, for example I have to think of new sentences to use the vocab and grammar she has taught me.
6) She comes from Suriname, which sounds a really interesting place.
I've enjoyed my lessons with Rachel, and have improved my Dutch a lot in a short space of time.
dutch lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£125||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£275||£250|