My teaching methods for foreigners include combination of constructive and proven textbooks such as Headway or Straightforward. IELTS preparation is also offered through practising past papers.
Accent reduction and English accent imitation are provided using a number of oral language techniques and selective watching English movies.
In terms of business English, professional email writing, web-content writing, blog writing and negotiation skills are presented.
I am graduating from City, University of London with an Engineering & Management degree this year. I have managed a retail business in Central London; coordinating sales, design, marketing and business development. Acquiring proficient level of English through reading spy and espionage novels has given me an opportunity to spread the knowledge working as a part-time English teacher.
BEng (Hons) in Engineering with Management at City, University of London (accredited by IET) 09/2015-07/2018
Year 3 modules: Final project – ‘Commercial tilt-rotor VTOL UAVs’, Computer Systems & Networks, Engi-neering Management 3, Engineering Systems 3, Technology Entrepreneurship (Grade: upper 2.1 expected)
Year 2 modules: Mathematics 2, Materials, Analogue Electronics, Dynamics & Control, Technology Venture Development, Digital Logic, Numerical Computing & Statistics (Grade: upper 2.1 obtained)
Advanced Level Foundation (equivalent to A-Levels) at Kings Education, London 01/2015-08-2015
Modules: Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography, IT and Data Handling, Communication Study Skills (Grade 65% equivalent to ABB
Secondary Education (including independent High School), Tashkent, Uzbekistan 09/2001-07/2013
Modules: Mathematics, IT, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Zoology, Economics (Grade: above 75%, distinc-tion)
Project Manager at Rosie & Leo (Knitwear, United Kingdom) 06/2016-09/2017
- Overseas production expert on knitwear with frequent factory trips to Russia and Central Asia
- Managing design team and liaising with model construction team to work on prototypes
- Product development from conceptual design into final piece
- Arranging tradeshows at Baby Excel and Bubble London
- Negotiating contracts with the external stakeholders over distribution and manufacturing services
Languages: English (fluent), Russian (intermediate), German (beginner), Uzbek (native)
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Able to produce informative/detailed technical/commercial reports quickly
IT Skills: Word (advanced), Excel (advanced), Power Point (advanced), Auto Cad (beginner), Mat Lab (be-ginner), Multisim (intermediate)
- Summer school in Crime Scene & Forensics from King’s College London (2017)
- High School Basketball Winner (2011)
- Freelance tutoring – English
- Full Student member of London Polo Club and IET Student Member
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|