With me, we will break down classes in a digestible way to understand the style fully. Starting from the basics and their importance we will then gradually progress. Alongside the task-based activities and choreographies, I'll also cover the hip-hop culture.
I graduated with First-class Honours in Dance: Urban practice.
Been teaching for the last 3 years in Universities, schools and community clubs with classes ranged from 5 to 20.
Performed with BoyBlue, Breakin Convention and more.
Choreographed own stage theatre pieces.
BA Hons Dance - Urban Practice Sept 2017 – June 2020
University of East London First Class Honours
Minor Art Surgery February 2019
Breakin Convention Course
BTECs: Dance Diploma Lv3 Performing Arts (DDM) Sept 2015 - Jun 2017
BTECs: Dance Diploma Lv2 Performing Arts (Merit) Sept 2014 - Jun 2015
St. Philip Howard Catholic High School Sept 2009 - Jun 2014
English Literature (B), History (B), Resistant Materials (B), English Language (C), Mathematics (C), Physical Education B-TEC (Pass (C)), Science B-TEC (Pass (C)), Religious Education (D), and Business Studies (D).
National Citizen Service Aug 2014 - Aug 2014
Safeguarding Course 2019
Enhanced DBS Check 2019
• Dance teacher at Streetz ahead
• Dance teacher at Street dance academy
• Boroughs United Competition: Choreographer and Performer
• Flexy UK: Teacher
Taught on a weekly basis after school dance club of about 10 kids ranging from 8 to 16 in Hackney
• Vital stages Showcase studio 3 art: Choreographer and Performer
Produced a 4-minute showcase piece which was performed at Studio 3 Arts in Barking Broadway and the theme was Self-Acceptance.
• Performed Pre-Show with BoyBlue For Chrysalis show: Performer
Performed alongside Members and Non-members of the BoyBlue company, a 5-minute curtain call piece for Chrysalis show at Bernie Art Grant Centre.
• Collide Show: Merchandise Coordinator and fundraiser
• Scratch lab (UEL): Choreographer and Performer
• Breakin Convention as part of a program called Starting from scratch: Choreographer and Performer
2017 – Present
• Participated in Music Videos and Bollywood movies (skyglow, MIRA, J Walker of TLD, etc): Dancer and Choreographer
• Danced in various Battles and events around London (progression session, open your mind, future formalities, etc): Dancer
• Teaching Dance Classes at Haggerston (age group between 8 – 16)
• Rock challenge Competition (Chichester College): Performer
• In the Heights Musical (Company): Performer
• Chichester College (Work Experience): Dance Assistant
Perfect! Francesco is obviously passionate about dance but he also a skilled teacher... evidently been formally schooled. He’s a true pro! Loved his energy and his ability to make it fun for 14-48 yr olds. Can’t wait for the next joyful lesson!
Fun bunch, Nikki and her family are a joy to teach and are willing to try their best with what is thrown at them!
dance lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest choreography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, hip hop dance lessons for all!
Taking urban dance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£95||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£180||£150|