Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills.
* The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum.
* More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
* Classes are held all year round.
* MagiKats weekly workshops provide an instant boost.
* Core work (usually completed at home) provides steady consolidation.
* Students use a variety of hands-on resources to enhance their understanding.
* MagiKats' students use a multi-sensory approach to learning.
* KidiKats Programme (ages 3–5) is a combined Numeracy and Literacy programme.
* Special support available for SATS, GCSE revision, 11+ and common entrance.
* Summer booster programmes are also available.
- Ages and Levels Covered
Extension, support and consolidation from early years to GCSE, in age appropriate groups.
- Opening Times
Tuesdays and Thursdays 3.50 - 5.10pm
- Tuition Fees
Fees vary depending on the range of subjects studied, please call for details.
- Centre Director(s)
Thank you for taking the time to look at the new MagiKats Programme which I am very pleased to be introducing to Romiley. My MagiKats Tuition Centre will provide much needed â€œout of schoolâ€ Maths and English tuition, working in support of the National Curriculum for children of all ages. The Centre is a comfortable, friendly environment to which I will be pleased to welcome students.
My extensive background in management, training and education means that I always put my students first and help them achieve their educational and social goals in the most effective and painless way possible. I have lived in Romiley for nearly 25 years and have started working with MagiKats because I realised that children in my community needed additional support with Maths and English and that the MagiKats programme was the best way in which I could provide it.
Being a primary school teacher and having worked in many local schools, I have recognised that every child needs a different approach and the small groups and individual study programmes provided at a MagiKats Tuition Centre addresses that need. All the mentors have been carefully selected to provide high quality support across the full subject and age groups. They have all received full training and hold appropriate qualifications including an enhanced CRB (now DBS) check.
The Romiley centre offers a friendly, welcoming and productive environment: students get an individual approach, working in small groups, taught by a mentor. Visit the website to see a video of a workshop in action.
• Providing local tuition, proud to offer long term extension and support work from pre-school to GCSE. Students build confidence and skills whilst earning stamps, prizes and awards.
• See our website for more details, testimonials and video of a workshop! Fully trained and experienced staff. Special programmes available over the summer and for exam preparation up to and including GCSE.
• Full clearance held by staff, fully insured.
• Written by UK teachers in support of the full UK curriculum, programmes for each individual student.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest 11+ school exam preparation lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 13 plus lessons for all!
Taking gifted and talented lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|