Carry out a specific lesson plans for all students as well as maintaining upto date records and regular coaching sessions. Able to carry out a one on one training or group training. Provide regular assessment with feedback regarding improvement actions
Almost 40 years in OIl & Gas at management level, providing formal training as well hands on. Working with CAMS ( competency assessment ) and providing coaching sessions to individual students. This would cover areas operations, instrumentation, mechanical and English
CAREER PROFILE Over 35 years of technical and management experience. Proven ability to take a lead role in the operation maintenance commissioning and start up of process systems. Ensuring high safety awareness, and meeting delivery schedules. Skilled Supervisor able to interface with various groups to achieve agreement and resolution of any conflict. I can provide senior supervisory experience either in a supporting or in a fully operational role.
AREAS OF STRENGTH AND EXPERTISE
• Safety Oriented
• Process Safety Reviews
• Budget Preparations • Operational and Maintenance
• Training and Coaching • CAMS
• Team Leader
• On/Offshore Expertise
Daewoo International, Yangon, Myanmar March 2014 to date
Operations Coordinator Consultant
Supports operations in an onshore and offshore production locations. Delivering logistical support for the efficient supply of materials and chemicals.
Provide operational cover for offshore OIM and onshore Superintendent as and when required
Company Representative on-board supply vessels responsible for the transfer and storage of hazardous chemicals
• Troubleshoot and resolve operational problems.
• Writes, evaluates, and reviews procedures and requests.
• Responsible for CAMS auditing for both onshore and offshore personnel (all disciplines)
Shell Oil—AGIP KCO, Atyrau, Republic of Kazakhstan Feb to Dec 2013
Operation Support Startup Consultant (Air Energi)
Working on the Kashagan Project as Shell Contractor covering all operational areas providing assistance to Commissioning and Operational Groups in the preparation and start up of the various process systems. Oil Recovery Trains, Gas Sweetening, LPG Recovery and Dehydration, Sulphur and Flash Gas Units.
• Training & Mentoring of local Kazak technicians
Maersk Oil, Aktau, Republic of Kazakhstan June 2009 to Feb 2013
Head of Maintenance (2011 to 2013)
Promoted to Head of the new Maintenance Department, tasked with providing all support to field operations. Maintained high degree of equipment availability. Collaborated with vendors and contractors. Initiated Phase 3 projects including review of project documents, selection of equipment, and operational studies.
• Working with highest possible safety awareness by operating an incident-free work environment.
• Part of the SIMOPS and HAZOP review team
• Recruited, hired, and managed a cohesive group of engineers and supervisors.
• Management Of Change Champion Maersk Oil Kazakhstan responsible for producing MOC procedures and instigating departmental training also supporting Maersk Corporate procedures.
• Maintained ownership and accountability of an annual operations budget of US$15,500,000.
Field Production Superintendent (2009 to 2011)
Directed daily maintenance and operations of the Dunga Oil Field. Supervised all operational, contractors, and project personnel. Completed the Phase 1 and construction of the plant including new separation systems, additional storage, and LP & HP gas compression units. Commenced planning on Phase 2 of construction focused on increasing field production.
• Commissioned new gas facilities, the startup of carbonate well processes, and two 2000 MT storage tanks.
• Represented Maersk on the project technical review team in all operational areas
• Supervised all work in a safe and optimum environment with zero Lost Time Incidents.
TOTAL (Seconded to GASCO), Abu Dhabi, UAE Nov 2004 to June 2009
Directed all operational activities related to process area conducted pre-job Risk Assessments of operational and process areas. Scheduled and supervised all maintenance, marine loading, and projects activities
• Leading team for ISO 9001 certification for all operational Departments
• Appointed Company Representative for all ISO 9001 issues
• Completed all Train 3 live tie-ins without any LTI and ahead of schedule.
• Evaluated and updated standard operating procedures.
• Production Team Member for GASCO recruitment campaign ( Jakarta & Manila )
• Developed and implemented a competency-based technical assessment system to identify operational skills gaps (Initially new employees). Implemented necessary training to close the skill gaps identified
Chevron Texaco, Houston, United States Sept to Nov 2004
Audited project procedures prior to the startup of PCP and DPP platforms. Ensured Contractor and Company compliance with company standards. Coordinated entire process with personnel to provide a seamless handover transition.
Japan Vietnam Petroleum Company, Vung Tau, Vietnam January 2003 to August 2004
Coordinated commissioning, startup procedures, and essential systems startup and sequencing. Following construction activities in the yards in Batam and Vietnam, reviewed progress, and supported production group. Reviewed all safety documentation related to process, P&IDs, and fire and gas layouts.
• Prepared all production operations procedures for new offshore gas lift and water injection installation.
• Determined and implemented training requirements for personnel.
• Produced and developed all contract deliverables related to safety, operations, testing, witnessed, and handover procedures.
• Drafted standard operating procedures on offshore instructions, mustering escape and evacuation, and platform station bill procedures.
E&P Development Division, Jakarta & Balikpapan, Indonesia January 2000 to January 2003
Commissioning Site Leader/Deputy Commissioning Manager
Supervised all site related commissioning activities for onshore and offshore projects. Coordinated all commissioning discipline superintendents. Liaised between project managers and vendors to ensure that project specifications were maintained. Performed job risk assessments and developed safety practices for work procedures.
• Analyzed engineering data, blueprints, and procedures and then formulated the Integrated Commissioning and Planning System (ICAPS) database.
• Implemented Opercom & ICAPS methods and principals to achieve a safe and optimum project completion.
• Developed all Operational Testing Procedures (OTP’s)
• Interfacing with Construction & Start Up Teams
• Created a detailed commissioning planning schedule that included data on manpower, work progress, and projected system completion handover.
Brown & Root International, Inc, Algeria Sept1998 to Nov 1999
Commissioning and Startup Advisor
Provided operational assistance on the TFT LNG & LPG Gas Expansion Project. Prepared pre-commissioning procedures and planned all activities including line blowing, system dry out, P&ID review, and N2 purging. Handled work permit authorizations and work order permits. Collaborated with site engineers on plant modifications and resolved technical issues.
• Commissioned all utility systems including instrument/plant air, water services, fuel gas, hot oil, open/closed drain, high, common, and low pressure flare systems including burn pit.
• Conducted pre-start up pressure testing and troubleshooting of common gas manifolds, system pipework, and associated equipment.
• Set hydrotest battery limits and pressures and supervised contractors complete scope and system work
Qatar General Petroleum Corporation, Doha, Qatar 1990 to 1998
Operations Supervisor / Deputy OIM North Field Alpha Platform
Oversee all daily production activities in a gas and condensate offshore plant producing 1000mmscfd gas and 45000bpd condensates. Authorized and tracked work requests through a maintenance management system. Directed all ongoing work activities using the platform Work Permit Systems.
• Supervised manpower allocation, production schedules, and maintenance planning.
• Implemented and conducted operational training of junior staff as well as monthly and annual assessments and appraisals.
• Coordinated commissioning activities between project management consultants and contractors.
• Developed and revised best working practices and formalized installation standing instructions.
• Responsible for operational planning and implementation of annual shutdown approximately (90,000 Manhours over a six week period
Sasol III Secunda, South Africa 1988 to 1990
Senior Operations Controller
Supported the commissioning and startup of a Benfield Synthetic Gas and Condensate Plant and liquid recovery and gas compression units. Reported directly to the Commissioning Manager.
• Drafted and delivered General Operating Instruction manuals.
• Trained new personnel on plant procedures.
Syrian Petroleum Company, Thyeem Field Damascus. Nov 1986 - Jan 1988
Reporting to Client ( Royal Dutch Shell )
Operation of a 100,000 bpd GOSP, including gas and water recovery / reinjection facilities. Daily monitoring of oil production facility including the operational maintenance of 16 free flowing wells.
Conducting regular well testing, monitoring all process and utility equipment.
Consolidation of oil production rates from the Thyeem, Al Ward and Omar production stations.
Arabian American Oil Company Uthmaniyah NGL Feb 1980 - July 1986 Senior Control Room Operator / Training Instructor ( OJT ).
Reporting to Shift Supervisor.
Production Operator Gas Compression / Liquid Recovery Units.
Control Room Operator for the above areas processing 1200 mmscfd of gas and 100 mbpd condensate.
Special Assignments: Training Instructor ( OJT ) within the ARAMCO Training Department, reporting to the Training Administrator and responsible for the formal training of Saudi Nationals at various levels of their phase training program
DuPont Chemicals Maydown Industrial Estate Derry June 1974 – January 1980.
Senior Process Operator / CCR Operator
Working within the Polymer Division responsible for six operational areas Reactors / Recovery / Make Up / Tanker Loading / Catalyst / CCR.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• City & Guilds Part 1, Diploma Process Operations
• Leading Others Management Course
• Oil & Gas Terminals Operation & Management
• Incident Command Systems 2 hour & 8 hour Certification
• Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
• Basic Offshore Safety Induction (HUET)
• KELVIN Top Set Senior Incident / Accident Investigators Course
• ISO-9001 Quality Management System Foundation Certificate - ISO-9001 Quality Management System Auditor Certificate.
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest leadership lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, professional transition lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|