Practice! Practice Questions, practice case study and practice the News. I will give the questions on the text book or questions designed by myself to be practice question after the lesson. I will also find some news for discussing during the lesson if it is necessary for the Economics theory.
I have been a learning assistant in multiple econ classes in university for more than one semester and a private tutor of secondary school level Economics class. I study and research in Economics since Secondary school. Therefore, I have so many experience and knowledge on this aspect.
If the lesson need to be cancel, I contact you before 24hrs at least.
Boise State University, USA 2014-2017
Bachelor of Arts - BA, Economics (Quantitative Emphasis) with a minor in Applied Mathematics
• The field of econometrics and quantitative economics apply mathematical concepts and theories to economic models. Learning about how to forecast future marketplace trends by quantitative data and statistics. Minor in Applied Mathematics can strengthen the mathematical base for solving quantitative economics problems.
City University of Hong Kong, HK 2012-2014
Associate's degree, Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Learning the core principles of strategic management of multinational business logistics from this course; including skills required to ensure logistics and the supply chain are run efficiently.
Boise State University Aug 2016 – May 2017
• As a learning Assistant for multiple Math and Econ classes, support student's learning on the class and off the class.
• I am highly required strong communication skill and presentation skill, and also the knowledge of the classes. For instance, I provide not only the information that they need to answer the questions but also the learning skill on how to study the material provided by the professor, rather than just provide the answer of the question, when I received a ask-for-help from students.
Man Kit Tutoring School Sep 2012 – Nov 2014
• For being a tutor of a class scaled primary school's students, I can tutor up to 30 students at the same time that highly require organization and multi-tasking skill. The most of students I faced are learning disability, such as Dyslexia, Alexia and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
• For tutoring these kinds of students, I am highly required a strong expression ability and patient to convey the knowledge to the students. This job also trained my communication skill on communicating with not only my officer, colleagues and students but also the students' parents.
New Wild Sports Ltd Jan 2011 – Dec 2013
• This job is highly required the ability of decision-making because I need to determine that the player is foul or not in a second.
• Interpreting skills is important for this job. I always need to interpret the basketball rules to players and coaches clearly when they challenge my decision.
• I have strong ability on emotion control. The players and coaches usually do not agree my decision but I will reply them reasonably and calmly, even that they sometimes complain aggressively.
Lancôme Mar 2012 – Aug 2012
• It is a challenge that a male work in a feminized industry. I learned how to work in workplace that I do not familiarize.
• I am a quick learner. I can fit into the workplace in a short period. For instance, I can understand how to introduce a female's product to a female while I am a male sales in a month.
• Also, I learned how to sell a product persuasively because, again, I need to sale a female's product to a female while I am a male.
• Moreover, doing everything on time, systematically and under pressure is the first requirement for a sales because there is a target sale amount to achieve in a period.
HONORS & AWARDS
Signature Student Jan 2017
Boise State University, College of Business and Economics
• An honor for my exemplary academic achievements and my contributions to my department, the college, and the university
Ellis Lamborn Scholarship Sep 2016
Boise State University, The Department of Economics
• A scholarship for the highest academic performance students in the department of Economics
Len B. and Grace Jordan Scholarship Sep 2016
Boise State University, The Department of Economics
• An award of recognizing dedication and outstanding hard work at school
Dean's List at Boise State University Jul 2016
Boise State University, Dean of College of Business and Economics
• A accomplishment of excellent academic performance
President of Student Association Sep 2010
Buddhist Tai Hung College
• Chosen by each student's vote in the election. The duties are leading the whole Student Association to protect and struggle the welfare of students from the Dean of the College and other organizations, solving different seek-helps of the student and being a bridge between school and student.
Languages: Native Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), fluent English
IT skills: STATA, MATLAB, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Other volunteering: Taking care of the orphan in Nepal, student representative in university course, volunteer in Hong Kong Civil Aid Service and Hong Kong Red Cross, holding function for residential care home in Hong Kong and helper in charity functions.
Interest: Sport – was a player of basketball club (NewWild) in Hong Kong and won the champion of Inter-School Basketball Competition in Hong Kong 2011 and the first runner-up of Hong Kong Leisure and Cultural Services Department’s Cup Basketball Championship (U16) in 2010; member of swimming society and amateur dragon boat team.
Tin King is a great person to deal with, I have been with him in group work and I learnt a lot from during his college. He is smart, know how to get people understand his points and clear in his words plus honest. He is also good in Academic approach of teaching since he is a math troubleshooting person. He knows lot about different languages such as English Chinese and Japanese.
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics lessons for all!
Taking econometrics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|