I divide the class into three parts - starting from the basics: breathing and body relaxation, I then move to vocal warm-ups tailored to the student's level. The last part is building a repertoire with the student that is suitable for the student's style, voice and level.
I'm a professional vocalist, performer and singing teacher. I studied Jazz Performance. I crowdfunded my album, and toured with my band internationally. I have been teaching singing lessons in different formats and different countries, for more than five years.
24 hours lesson cancellation policy.
Singer and Composer — Self-Employed
2014 - Present
• Composed arranged, recorded and launched a crowd-funded debut album ‘Shamat’. link
• Sold and marketed music both online and at physical stores across different countries. link
• Lead ‘Shamat’ album crowdfunding campaign, successfully raising more than $8000 via Indiegogo. link
• Lead a band of 5 international musicians; Organized music concerts internationally and arranged rehearsals. link
• Speaker at TEDx London Business School: “Creativity in a society that worships the past”. link
• Produced and directed an animated music video while remotely managing a cross-cultural team of visual artists. The video has more than 240k views on YouTube link
Various Institutes and Private — Singing Teacher
2012 - Present
• Private Singing Teacher, London - Present
• Waltons New School of Music, Dublin - 2018 (Part-time): Taught individuals and groups of all ages.
• RockJam, Dublin - 2017 -2018 (Part-time): Taught children and adults ensembles.
• Musicantia, Dublin - 2017 (Part-time): Taught children age 5 - 15, covering music theory, ear training, singing, and conducted a choir
• Private Singing Teacher, Dublin, Nazareth - 2013 – 2018
• Almashghal Centre, Haifa, 2011 - 2012
English Garden, Nazareth, Israel — English Teacher
2007 - 2011
• Taught the Helen Doron English as a second language teaching method to groups of children and teenagers from age 2 to 17 years old.
• Prepared high schoolers for their final English leaving certificate exam.
Newpark Music Centre, Dublin— B.A in Jazz Performance, 2.1
2012 - 2015
Rimon School of Jazz and Contemporary Music, Ramat Hasharon— Not for degree
2009 - 2012
Tel Aviv University, Tel-Aviv — B.A in Special Education (Major) English Literature (Minor)
2003 - 2008
English (Fluent), Arabic (Native), Hebrew (Native) Spanish (Basic)
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music theory lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocal coaching lessons for all!
Taking musical education lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|