My teaching methods are simple. If I explain something and you need further explanation,you simply ask. if there is something you haven't completely grasped, you tell me. I am open, mistakes are stepping stones to perfection in my eyes, and there is no set pace to learning.
I am currently working at the University of the West Indies as a secretary in the Faculty of Medical Sciences. I have completed two years at this same University studying Literature's in English. My goal is to finish my degree and pursue a career in teaching.
Objective: To obtain full time employment in the field of Customer Care Representative to match my skills, experience, education and provide incomparable service.
Glenmuir High School,
• English A (Distinction)
• Social Studies (Grade one)
• Office Administration (Grade two)
• Religious Education (Grade two)
• English B (Grade two)
• History (Grade two)
Cape Associate Degree achievements include:
• Caribbean Studies (Grade three)
• Communication studies (Grade two)
Cape Subjects with double units:
Unit 1 Unit 2
• History (grade five/five)
• Sociology (grade four/four)
• Literatures in English (grade three/five)
University of the West Indies,
• Impending a Bachelor’s degree in Literatures in English (completed two years).
• Competent speaker
• Excellent writing skills
• Satisfactory typing skills
• Culturally competent
• Able to deal with people in a proper manner in high stress or low stress situations
• Fast learner
• Computer efficient
University of the West Indies Orientation committee.
Humanities and Education Student worker (2018)
• Organizing the orientation booth.
• Dealing with student queries about majors and minors.
• Informing students about the Faculty and expectations for matriculation and graduation.
• Answering new and old students question and resolving problems.
University of the West Indies
Humanities and Education Faculty Office
Receptionist (August 2018- October 2018)
• Answer the phone and deal with current and future student queries.
• Set and take appointments for credit check or meetings with the Dean of Discipline.
• Help students with course selection or the dropping of courses.
• Helps students on the telephone or face to face with selecting their majors and minors, as well as courses.
• Help students with registration, technical support and academic advising.
• Ensure students find where their classes are located.
• Solve student problems in a timely manner, or redirect them to a department that specializes in the matter.
• Keeping logs of lecturer’s who come for equipment’s we house or keep.
• Take calls and messages for everyone in office, transfer and screen calls if necessary.
University of the West Indies
Faculty Of Medical Sciences Teaching and Research Complex
The Physical therapy section/department
Secretary III (November 2018- present)
My job description/Requirements include:
• Performing various clerical duties such as filing, typing, copying documents for the Head of department and other staff member, past and present students.
• Screening and transferring of calls.
• Arranging meetings.
• Compiling basic information for routine academic reports or other materials.
• Distribute mail to other departements by hand, bearer or e-mail.
• Shipping students documents to wherever they may be.
• Typing up student status letters, as well as filling out any document required by them related to their schooling or job requirements.
• Handling monies paid to the department.
• Being efficient with Word and Exel.
• Taking minutes in staff meetings.
• Having excellent manners, customers service, compliance and reliance towards patients, staff, students and enquirer’s.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|