My teaching methodology is student centered. I use placement tests to assess student's English level, find out their professional needs, wishes and we move from there.
We build teaching-learning experience on student's strengths and encouragement to work on weak points.
I am qualified teacher of English as a foreign language. I have more than 13 years of experience working with children, teenagers and adults on 1-2-1 or in groups.
I customize the learning to make it valuable, interesting and fun.
• Qualified teacher, Ref Nr 1742051
• Transpersonal Education Institute, Latvia (2017 – Present)
• Master`s Degree-Philology Arts/English/Philology/Methodology of teaching English, 014986 (2000 – 2003)
• World View, Consciousness and Personal Growth from a Holistic Perspective (2000 – 2001)
• Bachelor`s Degree-Philology Arts, majoring in Baltic philology, 009277 (1993 – 1999)
• Teacher of English in elementary school, 000234 (1994 -1996)
EAL Tutor: Thomas Middlecott Academy; Oct 2016 – Sept 2018
Teaching English to children who’s first language is not English and supporting their personal development.
English Teacher Valmiera 5th secondary school, Latvia 2002 - 2006
English Teacher Valmiera Art secondary school, Latvia 2005 - 2006
English Teacher Valmiera Pārgauja elementary school, Latvia 1997 - 2002
English Teacher Valmiera district, Latvia 1996 – 1997
English Teacher Valmiera 2nd secondary school 1993 - 1994
Prior to moving to the UK, I was teaching English to children and teenagers within Latvian schools and colleges providing them with support to ensure they developed their english skills, included both verbal and writing.
Training & Development
• ‘Shift Your Grief’ coaching training (2015)
• Quantum Success Coaching Academy, Law of Attraction Certified Coach (2013-2014)
• Practitioner of Meridian Energy Therapies Certification Training (2011)
• Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training (2012)
• Teaching English to Young Learners Trainer Development Course, 90 hours (2003)
• SEAL seminar “Co-operation and Autonomy in Learning and Teaching,” (2003)
• “English for Young Learners Project Latvia,” 230 hours (2000 – 2002)
• Further education programme “Methodology of Teaching English,” 32 hours (2002)
• Teachers further Education courses “Creative Development of Students personality,” 32 hours (2002)
• Council of Europe In-Service Training Programme for Educational Staff seminar on “European Dimension in Education in the perspective of the European Year of Languages,” 30 hours (2001)
• Norwich Institute for Language Education “Neuro Linguistic Programming,” 50 hours - Diploma in the Art and Science of Neuro Linguistic Programming (2000)
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£17|
|5 hours||Not available||£80||£85|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£170|