As a start, I would like to give lessons for beginners. I am more than happy to work with children, young people or adults.
My approach is taking things slow and thorough. getting to know the language through familiarising the student with the culture as well, however I am quite serious about grammar.
I am a student at the University of Kent, currently doing an undergraduate degree in Hispanic Studies and Management. I speak 4 languages, and have been giving lessons since the age of 16. Languages are what I am the best at and I want to base my future career on my knowledge in foreign languages.
A highly motivated and open-minded individual who has recently completed their A-levels in Business Studies, Spanish and Psychology. Currently attending the University of Kent studying Hispanic Studies and Management. Seeking a job in in tutoring in order to use and develop my communication, teaching and language skills since that is what I feel I am the best at whilst also having an opportunity to watch how students pick up a new language and to gain an insight into what works best in teaching languages.
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Fluent in 3 languages, Hungarian, Romanian, English and speak intermediate Spanish and have also completed a course in beginners’ level Latin to support my knowledge in Romance languages
- Ability to work in a group and take the lead under pressure
- Able to adhere to deadlines
- Good IT skills
- Advanced skills for customer service due to experience from working in Hotel Chocolat and Primark
2007-2015: ‘Europe’ Secondary School (equivalents of GCSEs)
- Mathematics 94%
- Hungarian Language and Literature 92%
- Romanian Language and Literature 90%
2015-2016: Philip Morant School and College (GCSEs)
- Spanish: A*
- English Literature: A
- English Language: B
- Mathematics: B
- Chemistry, Biology, Physics: B
2016-2018: Colchester Sixth Form College (A-levels and GCSEs)
- Spanish: A*
- Business Studies: B
- Psychology: B
• Part-time retail assistant, Primark Colchester
2017 January – 2017 July
During my time here I experienced dealing with most types of customers and delivering quick and efficient service during busy periods, whilst also learning how to operate using a stockroom.
• Part-time sales advisor, Hotel Chocolat Colchester
2017 December – 2018 June
Hotel Chocolat offered me an excellent opportunity to work with guests with specific needs, such as serving those looking for dairy-free or vegan options using my product knowledge. It also taught me how to give a personal experience to each guest by having had the chance to work in a café and make their time spent there special. Additionally, I gained further insight into how to manage stock and how certain EPOS systems work, and I have also learnt to focus on data capture and emphasise the importance on data protection policies.
• In the meantime, since the age of 16 I have been giving private lessons to GCSE students, or some language lessons to anyone who was interested. Throughout my A-levels I have been tutoring students in the year below for Spanish, I went on student exchange trips in Spain and hosted a student from Paraguay for 3 weeks.
In the summer I am going to be an au pair for a Spanish family also.
Hobbies & Interests
Spending my time productively is my number one priority so that I keep my brain engaged at all times. During the past few years I have invested much of my time into travelling, focusing specifically on the subject of my degree, Hispanic Studies and took part in several student exchange programs from Spain and Paraguay and the Edinburgh Spanish Film Festival. I have also given English lessons for Spanish speaking people. At the same time, I am very conscious of my health which has triggered a passionate interest for cooking, which I like to be experimental with.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking written expression - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|