My teaching methodology is to try and make more hard to grasp ideas easily accessible. I would say I especially thrive in aiding students more challenged by the study of History, by simplifying both the topics and the examinations.
Price may increase for anyone outside of the usual areas of study (I.e someone not in school)
There is no travel charge up to a distance of 20 miles, afterwards charges will incur at a reasonable rate
I have been giving lessons throughout my degree and following. During my degree I tutored at several schools, being personal responsible for the tutoring of six students. Following graduation I taught at a university in China for several months, being responsible for over two hundred students.
BA Hons History- First class hons, from Ulster University.
Moving Image Arts- B
Applied Science- C
During my time at University I was awarded an ulster EDGE award for my involvement in extra curricular activities, including tutoring in schools, and engagement with history based societies.
30/08/2017- 01/03/2018- Guiyang University
• Designing and then teaching an English curriculum.
• Preparing classes using Microsoft PowerPoint, and supplementary materials using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher.
• Collecting assessment marks, logging them using Microsoft Excel, and developing condensed documentation for the university to archive.
• Interacting with pupils and staff on both a personal and professional level.
• Experiencing, understanding and teaching the main difference between eastern and western cultures.
14/08/17- 30/08/17- BIEE Summer Camp
• Making activities fun and engaging for ESL learners.
• Tailoring resources to be of the most use.
• Engaging in group projects.
• Working with other teacher to co-ordinate lessons.
01/02/16- 01/06/16- St. Mary's Limavady
• Understanding and teaching exam board set topics.
• Working lesson to suit the needs of students, some of which had special needs.
• Setting deadlines and creating specialised work sheets to aid students.
• Being punctual, and presented in the fashion fit for an educator.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|