My teaching method is a centred around GCSE A-Level and Degree level advice and tutoring for students looking to improve their prospects and grades. My methodology is to equip students with the tools and skills vital for success that they can then take into any subject at any level that requires essay writing. Looking closely at examples and examiners reports provided by the exam boards, we will work closely to write essays tailored to your particular subject or preference.
I am a history student with a BA (Hons) in History. I have given humanities tutoring to many friends and colleagues looking for help with university entry or with essay writing. My particular areas of expertise are History, English, Philosophy and Ethics.
University of Warwick – 2015 to 2018:
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons), History – Obtained 2:2
Midhurst Rother College – 2013 to 2015:
• A/(AS) Level: History A*, English Literature B, Philosophy and Ethics B, (Biology D).
• 12 GCSEs: 5As, 4Bs, 2Cs
Front of House – Approximately 4 months of Experience
Squire and Horse, Bury; East Street, Petworth
Customer Assistant, 08/ 2018 to 11/2018
Tesco – Pulborough, West Sussex
• Supported upper management with day-to-day operational functions.
• Handled and delivered multiple in-store projects as part of a team.
• Ensured that store data was analyzed and interpreted, leading to appropriate responses.
• Responded to calls for routine and emergency situations.
• Engaged with customers in a friendly and approachable manner.
Tour Guide & Content Writer, 07/2014 to 09/2017 (Part time)
Arundel Castle – Arundel, West Sussex
• Wrote marketing material including website information, pamphlets and agendas.
• Created engaging content to motivate and inspire people to tour the castle.
• Acted as a customer service liaison and responded to guest’s concerns, queries and issues, moving between multiple situations and determining the appropriate responses.
• Worked alone and as part of a team in directing guests around the castle and answered questions regarding its history and lineage.
• Investigated all security and safety violations.
• Proficiency across multiple project management tools.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional report writing skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Extremely organized and self-motivated.
• Undertook the role of University of Warwick Men’s Futsal 1st Team Captain; played 1st Team level Football.
• Travel: Raised money for and completed an expedition to Peru with the Make-A-Wish Foundation; lived in China between 11/18 and 12/19.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|