I have been giving lessons to foreign students between the ages of 8-15. I follow the UK National Curriculum, focusing on topics ranging from basic grammar to writing persuasive essays. I focus on the three skills of reading, writing and arithmetic. I can prepare students for specific exams or focus more broadly on improving their English skills more generally. I encourage my students to think for themselves and push them hard to help them to achieve their maximum potential.
I have been tutoring now for approximately two years. I have taught many different students of varying abilities and therefore no matter what level you are at, I can help you. I have taught English grammar and History up to ten different students regularly between the ages 8-14. I have also taught students classes specific for interview or exam preparation and have been successful in admitting foreign students to schools in China and England.
If a student cancels a lesson less than 24 hours prior to the lesson, I will still charge half the price of the lesson price. Transport costs will vary depending on how far the student lives away. This will be agreed before lessons commence.
Edinburgh University (September 2016 - Present)
- Current History Undergraduate Student (2017/2018 obtained a first class grade of 70%)
Cheltenham College Senior School (September 2010 - June 2015)
A-Level Results Sept 2013 – Jun 2015
History (A*), Theatre Studies (A*), Fine Art (A*)
AS Level Results
English (A), History (A), Theatre Studies (A), Fine Art (A)
GCSE Results Sept 2010 – Jun 2012
Double Science Award (A**), History (A*), French (A*), Theatre Studies (A*), Fine Art (A*), Music (A*), English Literature (A*), English Language (A), Maths (A)
• Head Girl at Cheltenham College
• Awarded the Cheltenham College Cadbury Cup for “outstanding all round contribution” in June 2015
• Awarded the Achievement Prize in History
Millennial Education (April 2016 - Present)
Teacher and Educational manager
• For two years I worked for an online education company based in China. I worked as a teacher, helping many Chinese students between the ages of 8-15 to improve their English and prepare for high level exams.
• I also worked closely with the founders of the company to develop their Educational Platform. I worked closely in recruitment and teacher development strategies, before I started to manage the creation of Educational Videos for the company.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|