Through interactive and communicative lessons, I aim to provide chances to learn, and practice language in a natural and authentic way. I tend, to focus on communication so that language becomes a tool to achieve goals in terms of socialization, or undersanding and producing language.
I count on experience in different fields and scenarios. Which has given me the chance to explore how students learn unders different conditions and backgrounds. I have experience with young learners, teenagers anda adults. Additionally, I'm a teacher of English which makes lerning easier, in case the learner wants to unerstand some Spanish concepts through English.
Aug/2018 – Present Wieliczka Montessori school. Wieliczka – Krakow, Poland.
• English and Spanish educator of young learners belonging to a Montessori oriented school, where the learner in the focus of the class.
Aug/2014 – Jun/2017 Foreign Language Institute (ILEX) for higher education. Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira.
• English educator of university students who must obtain certain level of Eng-lish language proficiency as a graduation requirement.
Feb/2013 – Dec/2015 CRISOL Corporation. Bird Watching program based on Content Language Inte-grated Learning (CLIL).
• English educator in CRISOL corporation which provides language education to vulnerable communities to strengthen their English language abilities bene-ficial to make them competitive in the field of ecotourism and bird watching programs.
Feb/2012 – Dec/2013 CRISOL Corporation. English language teaching program for teenagers.
• English educator of teenagers in a vulnerable community, with the objective of reaching outstanding language standards enabling them to pursuit profes-sional programs in higher education
Related working experience
Oct/2017 -- to present Student Ambassador of the English Language Teaching Unit (ELTU), University of Leicester, UK.
• Developing extracurricular activities (English clubs, Movie discussions, games afternoons) and events (UK tours, cultural exchange events) with stu-dents who are taking English courses before being enrolled in a program at University of Leicester.
Feb 20 – Feb 25/2017 Leadership and Innovation Programme. British Council. Norwich, UK.
• Scholarship awarded by the British council to travel to UK, to receive training by NILE (Norwich Institute for Language Education) regarding project man-agement on language education.
Oct/2016 – Jun/2017 Secretary and one of the coordinators of CLEA (Colombian Leaders ELT Associ-ation), British Council. Colombia
• Setting up agendas and minutes, coordinating and organizing different tasks (webinars, conferences) with ELT leaders around Colombia, in order to create a network to learn, reflect and discuss around the language teaching field.
June/2016 – July/2016 Volunteer at Hage-Hogan Basketball summer camp. Brockport, New York.
• Basketball and physical education coach at a summer camp that aimed to promote sports and healthy life style on elementary and middle school stu-dents of Brockport Highschool. NY.
For me, Daniel is an excellent teacher, who knows how to share his knowledge casually. I understood everything he explained (especially concerning English grammar) and really liked his patient, easy-to-understand manner.
He has amazing methodologies to teach. I learned a lot.
Daniel is such a passionate teacher. He really has strong knowledge about what he is teaching. I trully recommend him!!
I liked and enjoyed Daniels classes. I really recommend him.
Daniel es un excelente profesor, me ha ayudado con mi aprendizaje del Inglés. Es muy dinamico y divertido. Lo recomiendo sin lugar a duda!!
Daniel helped me a lot to improve my writing skills for my essays and parts of my dissertation. He is very patient and detailed with the corrections and feedback. I recommend him with no doubt!
Daniel is a great teacher. He has excelent dynamics to teach pronunciation. I really learnt a lot with him!
vocabulary - spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest written comprehension -spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written expression - spanish lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||Not available||Not available|
|5 hours||£17||Not available||Not available|
|10 hours||£15||Not available||Not available|