Hello, my name is Holly. I am currently studying for my PhD in clinical neuroscience at King's College London. I am passionate about teaching science and would love to help out with any tuition you may require!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Biology and Chemistry at GCSE and A-Levels
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc Biochemistry, University of Manchester
7A*, 3A GSCE
- How much do you charge?
Standard rate is £30 + travel expenses if you wish to have face-to-face tuition.
- Where do you teach?
I prefer to teach at students' homes. I am based in Camberwell (SE5) but I am happy to travel to Central and North London. Alternatively, I also offer tuition over Skype.
- When are you available?
Available 7 days a week at any time of day during most of the school holidays, and available weekday afternoons and evenings as well as anytime at the weekend during term time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach between ages 14-18 (GCSE and A-Level)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I conduct all online tutoring over skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been tutoring part-time since moving to Manchester to study for my degree. For two years I worked as a science tutor for a company called The Tutor Trust. Since moving to London I have been tutoring Biology and Chemistry freelance, as well as through agencies such as Tutor Doctor and UES London. References are available upon request.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|