My name is Howard and I've been teaching English for around 3 years. I've lived abroad and have a passion for languages, in particular, Spanish and French.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
English (as a second language and also English Language GCSE), Spanish
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a CELTA and MA in Applied Linguistics, as well as a TEFL and an undergraduate degree in Business Studies.
- How much do you charge?
£15ph is my normal rate. Contact me for a discount on group bookings, referrals etc.
- Where do you teach?
Normally online, however, I am willing to travel and occasionally have students in my home.
- When are you available?
I am flexible. At the moment, I am often available in the mornings, UK time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and levels, although I have more experience working with advanced students.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I've worked with a variety of ages and abilities, mostly one-to-one, tutoring, but some group classes and school experience as well.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes. I am on the update service.
• Business Studies
• MA Applied Linguistics, CELTA
• DBS and on Update Service (Enhanced)
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|