I am a self-motivated and determined individual who believes in working hard to achieve personal goals but also enjoying life as much as possible. After obtaining a first class honours at university, I started my career at a Big Four accountancy firm and began training to be a chartered accountant almost three years ago.
My lessons cover the following:
- Choosing the right career for you and important considerations
- What you can do as a student that will ensure you are a strong candidate when applying for jobs
- How to get your dream job post-education
- Application writing
- CV writing
- Interview skills training
- Assessment centre training
- How to cope with failure
- How to progress in your career
- Handling your finances and money management
My lessons are interactive and action-oriented to ensure the student is developing and able to apply the learnings to real-life situations.
I have been providing career coaching for three years and have dedicated a lot of time to working with one student per year. All three students have now managed to secure their ideal job and embark on their career with confidence.
professional coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest career coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, job searching lessons for all!
Taking professional transition lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£6||£6|
|5 hours||Not available||£25||£30|
|10 hours||Not available||£50||£60|