My teaching method is mostly focused on building a core foundation so material is much easily absorbed after tutoring. Will spend more time establishing basic key concepts before moving on.
2nd year biomed at Imperial, 3 A* at a levels in Maths, Biology and Chemistry. Taught various individual students in mostly chemistry and biology back in hk. Fluent native english, Cantonese and Mandarin (upon request)
Molecular Cell Biology
Key Skills and Knowledge
Imperial College London, United Kingdom (Undergraduate)
● First Year Medical Bioscience
Lancing College, United Kingdom (A Level)
● Biology (A*)
○ Top Biologist Award
○ Bronze Biology Olympiad 2018
● Chemistry (A*)
○ Gold Chemistry Olympiad 2018
● Mathematics (A*)
Shatin College, Hong Kong (IGCSE)
● 7 A*, 1 A, 2B in IGCSE
● 7 A* Including Double Award Science, Mathematics, English Language & Literature
● Vitargent (International) Biotechnology Limited
○ 1 Month Internship, July 2018
○ Literature Research
○ Recommended by Dr XuePing Chen
● Chinese University of Hong Kong, Anatomical and Cellular Pathology Department
○ 1 Month Lab Assistant, July 2017
○ Western Blot, Flow Cytometry, Immunohistochemistry
○ Recommended by Dr Wei Kang
● 8 Years of laboratory experience
● Proficiency in Western Blotting, Cell Viability Assays, PCR and Tissue Culture Skills
● Native English Speaker with British Accent
● Flexible and lateral thinking to quickly solve problems
● Good at spotting patterns and trends
● Potent Interpersonal skills
● Observant and patient
● Consistently punctual and can effectively manage time
● Capable of following complex and specific instructions
● Independent and proactive
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|