I don't have a certain teaching method as every student learns differently. I would give my lessons to children. I would make the lessons fun with games to try to help with the learning and developing their skills of English.
I am a university student studying International Hospitality Management. I have done my TEFL qualification and passed it in order to help students who want help improving their English. As well as for native speakers who want literacy help. I have helped a child for a few months to get her up to the pace of the other students in her year.
I am a Bournemouth University International Hospitality Management student looking for a job while on my placement year. Whilst working as a babysitter I have learnt to deal with pressure and responsibility effectively.
2016 – Present
Bournemouth University BA (Hons)
International Hospitality Management
Predicted Grade 2:1
2014 – 2016
Richmond Upon Thames College City and Guilds Level 3 BTEC Travel and Tourism Pass with a distinction profile.
2013 – 2014
Mander Portman Woodward AS French, AS Spanish, AS Photography (E, D, C)
2012 – 2013
Putney Park School 6 GCSEs B- D (including B’s in Maths and English)
French, Spanish, Science, Child Development
• November 2017 – Present – Bournemouth University – Liberation Campaign - Students with disabilities. This experience has helped me to find ways of changing society and improving awareness of disabilities. This has really helped me with public speaking and helping other people.
• 2014 – Present – Babysitting. This has developed my problem-solving skills and decision-making skills.
• 9th July 2016- 22nd August 2016- GVI volunteering Costa Rica- Teaching English. Throughout this experience I developed my conversational Spanish so that I could effectively and clearly teach English to my students.
• 20th June 2016 – 23rd June 2016 - Oxford Brookes University- Student Ambassador for graduations. During my week helping with graduations I learnt to improve my time management skills so that everything would run smoothly and effectively.
• 6th June 2016 – 10th June 2016 - Theatre Royal Stratford East- Development. Whilst undertaking this work experience. I learnt key marketing and people skills to engage with potential sponsors and sponsors. I had to find background research on the new and potential sponsors.
• 9th April 2016 – 13th April 2016 - Theatre Royal Stratford East- Theatre Buddy. Working at National Theatre Connections (NTC) helped me to achieve new skills such as being able to monitor a group of people and to have the responsibility to make sure that nothing goes wrong while looking after a different group each day.
• First Aid (St John’s Ambulance)
• Languages (Conversational French and Spanish)
• OFSTED Accredited Safeguarding
• OFSTED Accredited Paediatric First Aid
• DBS Checked
• IT skills
• Content Marketing (Tumblr and WordPress)
• Grade 6 Distinction in Musical Theatre
• I spend a large amount of my free time writing my advice blogs on Tumblr and WordPress as I am determined to help people who are struggling through certain experiences.
• I have a strong interest in going on walks within London so that I can develop my photography skills which I upload to Instagram.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|