I teach the content of the course by splitting up all of the modules into manageable sub-sections. This permits the greatest learning possibility for the student, as he/she will be able to spend focused time on the small details of the content. Furthermore, this will promote questioning from the student, an imperative part of learning.
I am a hardworking university student that hopes to help and improve secondary school students studying economics. I was a subject mentor for economics while I attended secondary school, which has given me the skills required for a job such as tutoring. I now attend CASS business school in London, where I am taking International Business Management.
Please provide cancellation notice of 24hours before the session.
Mobile: (concealed information)7 Email: (concealed information)
Address: Flat 102A, East Central House, 115 Lever Street, London, EC1V 3RH
D.O.B: 06/04/2000 Education: Colyton Grammar School, CASS Business School
• Religious Education (Edexcel) – A*
• French (AQA) - A
• German (AQA) - A
• English Literature (WJEC) - A
• English Language (WJEC) - B
• Application of Mathematics (Edexcel) - B
• Methods in Mathematics (Edexcel) - B
• Biology (AQA) - A
• Chemistry (AQA) - B
• Physics (AQA) - A
• Geography (AQA) - B
• Biology (OCR) - B
• German (OCR) - A
• Economics (Pearson) - A
• Government & Politics (AQA) - B
• Bronze DofE
• Grade 5 Violin
• Black Belt in Karate, 2009-Present
Work Experience and Part-Time Job
• 32 hours at Michelmores Law Firm (Exeter)
• 35 hours at Devon Air Ambulance (Exeter)
• 50 hours at Osram Intelligent Light Solutions (Munich)
• 2015-2016 at St. Bridget Nurseries (Exeter)
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£13|