My lessons are fully based on the student's needs and level, motivation is also taken in consideration.
I want the learning process to be active, the student will actively partecipate in my lessons.
I usually prefer to have a chat (even via phone) with the student at the beginning to ask for details and have a bit of information to start with.
I’m a result oriented individual looking for a position as Italian teacher for employing my abilities and experience to guide beginner and intermediate level students improving their understanding and speaking of my own language, Italian.
I also earned the CLTA qualification (Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults) with a score of Pass B, achieving both theoretical and practical experience in teaching Italian to students of different levels (from beginner to intermediates), organising lessons and designing interactive activities tailored to the class’ needs.
I moved to London almost 2 years ago and started to work as a full time Inventory Clerk, now I want to dedicate fully in teaching, translating and proofreading.
Please, feel free to ask me any other information you need.
A fast learner, hardworking, result oriented person with strong attention to detail. Very dedicate professional who wants to fulfil the company’s expectations.
She is qualified for the next stage in an already successful career in property and is looking for a suitable administrative position with an ambitious company.
• Italian • English • French
• Fast learner
• Great attention to detail • Strong problem solving
• Highly motivated • Highly organised
APRIL 2017 – 3RD OCTOBER 2018
Inventory Clerk / Emphasis Inventories, London
• Member of Emphasis Inventories since April 2017
• Provided more than 50 Estate Agencies, private landlords and tenants with over 500 high quality standard and detailed reports in a year
• Earned £10,000 in commission and £1,500 extra bonus on top of the basic salary
OCTOBER 2015 – MAY 2016
Logistics Support / GLS (Italy)
• Helped the company to gain a deeper understanding of customers’ needs in order to provide better and faster services
• Improved and facilitated the communication system between the company and clients
• Managed shipping and deliveries for a list of Top Clients, speeding up the problem solving process
2013 – 2014
Private Language Tutor & Freelance Translator / Italy
• Helped university students in passing their English and French exams
• Translated essays, passages and scientific papers from English to Italian on request
• Provided adults with one-to-one personalised English lessons in order to give a general understanding of the language, or improving and focusing on a specific aspect according to the student’s need
Italian CLTA / International House London
Earned the Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults with a score of Pass B, achieving both theoretical and practical experience in teaching Italian to students of different levels (from beginners to intermediates), organising lessons and designing interactive activities tailored to the class’ needs.
Language and Modern Cultures / UNICAL, Italy
Unfinished programme mainly focused on the study of language and literature (English and French), linguistics, Italian teaching as a foreign language.
Certificate Issuer Date
ESOL – C1 British Institutes May 2009
DELF – B1 CIEP June 2008
ECDL - Start ECDL Foundation May 2007
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|