My teaching methodology is an approch that look the single individual learning and needs. The beginner class wanna be focus on italian phonics and literacy aboutthe difference of the sounds between english and italian, bulding a simple sentence and spell out correctly, teach italian grammar scaffolding the languange e move slowly to advanced level .
I am an Italian Teacher currently living in London and teaching in a primary school,
I hold an italian Bachelor degree in education and Master degree in Pedagogy, native italian.
I have 10 years experience in education field. I also wrote a educational book in english and italian languages.
A conscientious and enthusiastic who is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the education and well-being of children and young people at all times. Possessing
valuable experience of working with children, ensuring that
they are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment. Always engaged in
continuous learning in order to broaden her knowledge and experience, she is
confident, passionate and enthusiastic about working with children.
• Calm, professional demeanor and careful attention to the challenge of the moment .
• Enthusiastic about whatever subject is teaching.
• Sense of organization.
• Problem Solving able to solve a variety of problems
• Communication Skills.
• Can work with other professionals, like speech therapists and occupational therapist .
• Manage behaviour effectively.
• Can manage stressful situations.
Italian Teacher in Philosophy , Pedagogy and Psychology, Secondary
School, “Istituto Magistrale Giuseppe Mazzini”, via Matteotti cap.89044 Locri,
(September 2013- February 2014)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Adapt communication style to the needs of different students, depending on their age,
culture, ability, and learning style ;
• effectively speak with students, using a calm and clear tone to explain the material in
terms that are both accessible and meaningful to the students ;
• send emails to colleagues, and write messages to parents and students as well ;
• listen to the concerns of students, colleagues, and parents ;
• creating new ideas ;
• organize the material ;
• education plans ;
• grading exams;
• develop lesson plans;
Adult Teaching Assistant Literacy for Immigrants, Social cooperative
communities and services, Via dei Cipressi , 98023 , Furci Siculo, Sicily, Italy.
(February 2008- August 2008) Duties and responsibilities:
• planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
• preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises;
• classroom management;
• freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis;
• basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
• marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work ;
• devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources ;
• classroom management;
EducationClassical Education at Grammar school “Ivo Oliveti di Locri” Italy
(September 1998– June 2004)
General Studies – B
English – C
Mathematics – C
University Of Education Science and Education, Messina , Italy
(October 2005– March 2009)
Bachelor ( Honorous ) Degree Standard in Education and Training Sciences
Hobbies & Interests
I’m a skilled computer and internet user , travel , read and sports.
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|