I'll teach you not just the language but also some techniques to boost your learning and reach your goals. You'll practice the language and through discovery process I will help you to approach the grammar rules like if they were your rules.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I have a 5 years experiences in running classes of all levels, one to one, intense and full immersion courses for adult learners.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- CLTA Degree: Italian Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults at International House of London.
- Learning and memory technique at Your trainers group of London
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology - "Human Resources " at Rome University "La Sapienza", Italy
- Acting degree at the International School of Theatre â€œAurovilleâ€, Rome, Italy
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 per hour. If you purchase a block of 10 hours it will cost you just £280 (that means you'll pay the first lesson only 10£).
If after the first lesson you are not satisfied you won't have to pay anything. If you are happy with my class and you want to continue you can choose to pay with full single payments (including the first lesson) or go for the cheapest option and buy a block of 10 lessons.
If you go for a package, your number of lesson is always guaranteed. If you can't attend the lesson, the lesson will be reschedule and you will not lose it as long as you cancel it with at least a 24 hours notice.
I run also group lessons between 2 and 5 people. £18 per person if you can print yourself the material that I'll previously send you otherwise £20 per person .
- Where do you teach?
I am flexible:public places or student home. It depends on the student's needs. I have some favorite spots around London, but we can find other places that suit best to us both.
I don't charge travel fees inside the ring of the following areas:
Oxford Circus, Holborn, the City, Elephant and Castle, Waterloo.
I might charge you for other areas, depends on how far they are and the length of the lesson.
I do also SKYPE classes for intermediate levels and above.
- When are you available?
I am quite flexible. usually not free in the evenings because i always have classes at UAL or other schools. Friday is usually the best day for private tuitions, evenings included.
We can arrange together a time that is good for both of us. I always find a solution that perfectly works for you and me. :-)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Adults and teen-agers from 13yo
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
CILS, baccalaurÃ©at and all the main exams.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I do SKYPE classes for intermediate levels and above. I'm personally not a big fan of online classes for beginners. Especially at the beginning the live presence of a teacher is quite fundamental for a faster and easier way to learn.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My teaching style:
I strongly believe that a language is not only about rules but a real journey in history and culture. I like prepare interactive and differentiated activities to provide equity and excellence to students of all ability levels and different learning approach. I'm not just gonna teach you grammar, I want my students discover it by them selves through nice activities, step by step and get fascinated by it. This make easiest to remember those rules, because they will be your rules and not just words on the paper.
I'll teach you also some trick and tips for a better study and a better approach to the language to enhance your learning. But don't forget that the first important thing to get better and faster is your own motivation.
Let's start with me a journey in the charming Italian language.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Corporate classes with several important companies
- Private school Vivere l'italiano
- UAL- University of the Arts London
- X Factor tv show – Tutor, Translator and Interpreter for VIP â€œSkinâ€ (sing leader of the rock band Skunk Anansie) as a new judge of X Factor Italy 2015.
- International House London
HIGHLIGHTS OF MY DUTIES:
• Prepare entry level questionnaires and diagnostic lessons.
• Create the entire official University booklets for all the Italian classes, level A1 and A2. Each booklet is based on specific topic and grammar points.
• Coordinator and teacher of "Italian Gestures" workshop for all levels. A taste of the Italian gestures' variety and their history with the chance to test a full on Italian conversation without saying a single word.
In my past, when I was living in Italy, I used to be a teacher for theater workshops and a teacher trainer for managers on soft skills like team working, customer service, sales technique, etc.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have students from Spain, Australia, Philippine, England, Brasil, China and a Rock Star :-)
They usually want to learn Italian for personal reason like love (boy/girlfriend, wife/husband), holidays or simple passion.
I work also for Italian companies based in London delivering courses for their employees.
• BSc (Hons) Psychology; Acting Degree
• 0(concealed information)1
• UAL - Universitybof Arts of London
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|