Good communication is very important in order to maximise results
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Italian - Grammar, Literature, Conversation.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA in English
- How much do you charge?
- £35.00 per hour, for the lesson to take place in my house
- £40.00 per hour, for the lesson to take place at student's house
- £45.00 for a one and a half hour lesson (at my house)
- £55.00 for a one and a half hour lesson (at student's house)
The above prices are based on a one-to-one tuition
- Where do you teach?
At home or at the student's home.
- When are you available?
Mondays to Fridays. Occasional week-end and school holidays if needed
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all levels, from primary school children to University undergraduates.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Degree, 'A' Level, 'GCsE', Business Italian, conversation Italian
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Good communication is vital in order to achieve top results.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been tutoring since 2006 to school children, 'GCSE', 'A' Level, University students. I also teach Italian to professional for work related purposes and to people who want to learn the language for pleasure
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, as I teach in schools.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I did all my training in Italy and London.
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|