I have a vast experience of teaching since 1999 (19 years) which helps me to get to the level of the student and deliver what makes more sense to the student. My students call me "Mathemagician".
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Maths, Engineering subjects of Electronics & Communication.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MSc in Mobile Computing
Engineering in Electronics & Communication
Diploma in Electronics & Communication
- How much do you charge?
My guideline charges are available on my page. However, that may vary between students depending on their performance and whether they book in blocks. I can tell you the exact amount after the first initial assessment.
- Where do you teach?
I prefer to teach at students' homes & online sessions via Skype.
- When are you available?
I am committed with work, and I usually work from 9am to 9pm. However, during exam periods I have also taught until 4 am with the willingness of the student and parents. I have some availability on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from Early Years Education up to GCSE, and also Engineering students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
SATs, GCSE & Engineering
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I do teach online via Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I will do one initial assessment (don't worry, its not a test/exam, so you won't be marked down) in order to determine the current level of the student.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught in various places, like teaching academies, schools, seminars, online and one-to-one private tuition.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I do have an up-to-date DBS (Formerly known as CRB) to work with children
• Electronics & Communication Engineer
• MSc in Mobile Computing
• DBS to teach minors/kids
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|