I'm an engaging and confident tutor who enjoys teaching mathematics at many levels. I pride myself on my ability to create an efficient and friendly working environment, which I have shared with students for the last five years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc Mathematics, First class honours, from the University of Kent.
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
I am willing to travel to students homes in a 5 mile radius including areas such as: Sutton, Croydon, Kingston, Reigate, Epsom and Wimbledon.
Please get into contact if you live near these areas, there's no reason why I wouldn't consider travelling further!
- When are you available?
After school on the weekdays and all day on the weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I have had pupils from primary school, secondary school, sixth form and university.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for exams from the 11+ right the way up through to university level.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I've been a mathematics tutor for the past five years and have prepared students for qualifications from the 11+ right the way up through to university.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
£30 pounds per hour
10 hours for the price of 9 (£270)
5 hours for the price of 4.5 (£135)
24hr cancellation policy
• BSC Mathematics - First Honours
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|
|5 hours||£135||£135||Not available|
|10 hours||£270||£270||Not available|