American actor living in England. I've been working professionally, and teaching for the past 10 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
While my speciality is acting, I also teach a variety of subjects that surround the art. Audition and rehearsal preparation, American Standard dialect, and script analysis are a few of these other subjects. I do find however, that many of these go hand in hand.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an MFA in Acting from the Birmingham School of Acting at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire. I have trained with the Moscow Art Theatre School in Chekhovian imagination techniques, as well as with Peta Lily in Dark Clown. I also hold an MA in Theatre from Villanova University (USA), and a BA in Theatre from Susquehanna University (USA).
- How much do you charge?
I generally charge £25/hr for the subjects I teach. I would also teach small groups at a reduced rate/student.
- Where do you teach?
I generally teach at the student's home or, if the student has a studio available, I am very open to making use of it.
I am willing to travel anywhere in the London area to teach.
- When are you available?
My availability is quite flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have privately coached for university auditions over the past few years. I have also taught Acting and Introduction to Dramatic Literature as an adjunct professor in the US.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a Basic Disclosure, issued 24/01/2018.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Birmingham School of Acting at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire: Linklater with Simon Ratcliffe and Francoise Walot, Estill with Rob Miles, Alexander with Pauline Wetherell, Alexander in Movement with Davin McKenna, Laban with Keith Barlow, Stage Combat with Roger Bartlett.
Dark Clown with Peta Lily.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• BA Theatre Arts - Susquehanna University, PA, USA
• MA Theatre Arts - Villanova University, PA, USA; MFA Acting Birmingham School of Acting at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
• Basic Disclosure issued 24/01/2018
• Equity UK
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£120||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£235||Not available|