I am a university student and I can provide lessons to students up to A levels.
My teaching would be based on research, discussion and activities.
The students will be notified of the topic of discussion beforehand so they can be prepared for it.
The research conducted based on that will be discussed in class. In order to make sure the students have grasped the topic, activities will be conducted to evaluate the level of understanding.
I am a Journalism and Creative Writing student and I have studied Law for 2 years. I got Distinction for UNSW English Aptitude Exam and I have worked as a junior reporter in The Times group news agency stationed in Delhi, India and have got 11 of my articles published in the newspaper.
BA in Journalism University of Hertfordshire - Intake, UK 2019
Skills Content Writing (1 year), Microsoft Office (10+ years), Editing (1 year), Counselling (Less than 1 year), Written Communication, Gardening (Less than 1 year), Cleaning, Drawing, Painting And Decorating, Interviewing (Less than 1 year), Journalism (Less than 1 year), Microsoft Word (10+ years), Report Writing (Less than 1 year)
Publications: Evolution of Rule of Law into the 21st century”, Jus Dicere's Book on Rule of Law, A Special Publication of Jus Dicere July 2018
Studied 2 years of B.A.LLB, 5 year course (CGPA 7.03) in Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad before changing courses to BA Journalism with Creative Writing
ADDITIONAL COURSES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Jurisprudence of Environmental Law 1 Credit Course, GNLU, Gandhinagar
• Privacy and Data Protection Laws Professional Certificate Course , NLSIU, Bengaluru
• Investigative Journalism Online Course, Anderson School of Journalism & Udemy
CO-CURRICULAR AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Chair, Journalism Society [University of Hertfordshire, 2019-present].
• Project Coordinator, Green Movement Society [University of Hertfordshire, 2019-present].
• Student Representative, School of Humanities [University of Hertfordshire, 2019-present].
• Editor in Urjja, Social Club [11th grade, 2015-16].
• Certificate of Social Service, HelpAge India [11th grade, 2016].
• Attended Workshop on Victimology and Victim assistance [B.A.LLB].
• Attended Workshop on Environmentalism – Green Discourse and Public Policy [B.A.LLB].
• Distinction in IAIS UNSW (Australia) English Aptitude Test [12th grade, 2016].
• Honourable Mention in Delhi Poetry Slam Free Verse Completion, National level [12th grade, 2017].
• Grade A in Infinitum (Quick Mathematics Competition) by Club Mathematica NIT Calicut [12th grade, 2017].
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest 11+ school exam preparation lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, proofreading lessons for all!
Taking text commentary lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£9|