To all my students that I have started the September classes for A/L Chemistry
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Chemistry for AS and A2 across all the exam boards. I teach Science for GCSE across all the exam boards.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc Chemistry (Kings College, London
Worked as a research scientist at the School of Pharmacy, University of London.
Currently Head Tutor JKNS Education
- How much do you charge?
My charges are:
AS and A2 groups £15 for 1.5 Hrs;
GCSE groups £25 for 3 hours.
- Where do you teach?
Ilford, Redbridge, Barking, Barking side, essex, london
- When are you available?
I am available Saturday and Sundays, and after 6pm on weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS3 to KS5;
11 to 19 years;
mainly Chemistry and GCSE Science.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
My tutoring method is using power point on a big screen.
Pre-Printed hand outs.
Extra help via email between lessons (i.e. Course work and Practical Chemistry).
Contact me if you required further details.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- learning chemistry at AS and A level is rewarding;
- learning the theory with practical skills makes chemistry more understandable;
- I learnt chemistry through practicals as a medicinal chemist;
- I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over 15 years. (Including Beecham (now GSK) and School of Pharmacy, University of London);
- Most of my students achieved A /A* in their exam
- What kind of experience do you have?
With over 15 years of experience in teaching chemistry as a private tutor, I believe my qualifications will match your requirements. I have been teaching all the exam-boards (Edexcel, AQA, OCR and OCR salters). Students and their parents have recognised that I have created a constructive teaching method which contributes to their strong academic performance with an average increase of two grades, and IN ONE CASE A STUDENT IMPROVED FROM A U GRADE TO AN A GRADE. The class size is 4 students. I have also had the opportunity to help undergraduates and post graduates both in their theoretical and practical chemistry at the School of Pharmacy, University of London.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Kings College university of London
School Of Pharmacy university of London
Professionally I am a medicinal chemist and mainly worked in industry as a pharmaceutical chemist (including 3 years at School of Pharmacy London).
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Kings College Chemistry Society.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Mainly AS and A2 students from various schools in the Redbridge area (including Woodford County High, Ilford County High, Chelmsford County High, Seven Kings high school, Queen Elizebeth Barnet)
• BSc (Hon) Chemistry Kings college London
• JKNS Education
The Chemistry A-Level tuition at JKNS was extremely useful in aiding me to achieve my target grades for University. My tutors were approachable, supportive, and have excellent skills in teaching their specialist subject. I was supplied with numerous resources and continuously encouraged to achieve to the best of my abilities.
I also found the UKCAT course extremely useful to prepare for my application to medicine. My tutor provided me with lots of practice questions, access to an online course and useful advice as to how to tackle such a challenging and competitive exam. I was continuously supported throughout my application to medical school with the additional access to interview preparation and practice sessions.
I would recommend JKNS Education unreservedly as a reliable and valuable tutoring company.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|