I'm a Psychology student at King's College London who tutors for all levels up to undergraduate degree.
I received an A in Psychology at A-level, and I have a thorough but easy to understand teaching style. I am passionate about the subject and hope to instil this in anyone I teach.
I have lots of experience in working with individuals of all ages from 6 to 22. I'm happy to work with individuals who just need a little help or those who are really struggling.
People that I have worked with previously have said that I am 'infectiously optimistic', 'encouraging', and 'genuinely helpful'.
I am hard-working, courteous, and perpetually enthusiastic. I’m happy and confident in working both within a team and leading it, and I genuinely enjoy working with people.
2015 – Now King’s College University
• 2016-2017 Captain of the Mixed 2s Lacrosse Team
• 2017-2018 President of Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse at King’s College London
• Contributing member of RAG (the main charity society at King’s)
• Volunteer with ‘Shine’ (charity working with disadvantaged children in inner city schools)
2009 - 2014 Shrewsbury High School
Biology - A
Psychology - A
Fine Art – A
Physics A, Biology A, Maths A, Art A, Religious Studies A, Geography B, Chemistry B, History B, English B, French B
• Charity Prefect
• Managing Director of a business consisting of 11 workers (formed under the Young Enterprise Charity)
o Won regional awards: Best product, best presentation, best marketing campaign.
• Gained the Community Sports Leadership Award
o This qualifies me to teach sport to groups of children up to and including the age of 16.
• Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Award
• Ran the Physics Club whilst in sixth form
1999 - 2013 Prestfelde Prepatory School
• Head Girl
• Half Colours in Rounders and Netball
2011 - Now Event Work
• I’ve worked as a waitress for large and small parties, catered and served at formal dinner parties, and helped as front of house and behind the scenes at many catering events.
• Allowed me to gain experience in formal serving.
• Allowed me to show aptitude in working efficiently and independently within a team setting.
2015 – Now Babysitting
• I babysit for several families and am the main babysitter for three.
• I’ve developed my patience, independence, and ability to maintain enthusiasm for sustained periods of time.
Summer Au Pair
• I’ve worked as a live-in nanny for the same family over the last two summers.
• I was in charge of organising the busy lives of three boys (aged 9, 14, and 17), keeping the house in order, and taking care of the dog.
Summer Personal Assistant/Marketing/Receptionist
• At Storage King, Shrewsbury
• Developed marketing adverts that were used on a national scale.
• Worked on the front desk, dealing with customers and running the phone.
• Helped organise the company finances.
• Re-organised the office filing system, making it far more efficient.
• Was in charge of all social media outlets.
Food Marketing Network
• Oversaw business meetings
• I was taught contemporary marketing techniques
• Accompanied the directors on a business trip to New York
• Given insight into state-of-the-art product and website design
ACIEVEMENTS AND INTERESTS
• Organised several charity fundraising events both single-handedly and within teams, cumulatively raising thousands of pounds. Events include: concerts, dinners, party events, etc.
• Played in the U18s Women’s Rugby team for Bridgnorth at age 15
• Qualifications in skiing and kayaking
• I’ve had artwork displayed in galleries in London and in my home town, Shrewsbury.
• I’ve had artwork displayed on the Saatchi Gallery website
• I have been commissioned to do several pieces by members of the public
• Trained in basic first aid
• Gained Key Skills II award in IT
• Attended a week-long Business Marketing Conference in Chicago
• I have travelled independently around Europe for a total of two months and around Thailand for a month and a half, allowing me to further strengthen my independence and people-skills.
• Achieved grades in the piano and clarinet
• Proficient in SPSS data handling software and all Microsoft software
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|