I am pleased to help with: UCAT technique, medical school interview preparation (MMI/panel), personal statement writing, medicine application advice (particularly graduate entry medicine) and tutoring biology at GCSE and A level. Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss whether I am able to help you.
Hi, I am starting Graduate Entry Medicine MBBS student at King's College London (2020-2024). I scored 2990 in my UCAT and received 4/4 offers for Graduate Entry Medicine.
- Graduate Entry Medicine offers at KCL, Newcastle, Warwick and Southampton (2020 Entry)
- UCAT score of 2990 (top 3% of 2019 cohort)
- Over 5 years experience working in NHS healthcare, including in clinical research
- BSc (Hons) Medical Science from University of Birmingham (2014-2017)
- AAA at A level in Maths, Biology and Chemistry
- 5 A*s in GCSE Maths and all Sciences
Online tuition only.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|