I am in my final year of university at Kings College London. I achieved an A* in A-level economics and went on to study it as part of my International Relations degree. I am interested in giving engaging, exam-focused lessons to a-level economics students to help them achieve the best grade possible.
I have a wide range of teaching experience and have been teaching across the UK and abroad for the last four years. This experience has enabled me to develop an effective teaching strategy which is aimed directly at what my students want to achieve from the lessons and therefore gives them the best chance of achieve their goals.
Education: Norwich High School for Girls (2007 – 2014)
King’s College London, BA, International Relations (from 2014)
GCSEs: 11 (4 x A*, 6 x A, 1 x B)
A Levels: 3 (A*: Economics, A: Politics, B: History)
A* in Extended Project Qualification (research project culminating in a 5,000 word essay)
• Reading Assistant to young pupils
• ‘English +’ volunteer (teaching English to asylum seekers and immigrants helping them integrate into society and find work) (2012-2014)
• English Teacher in, the West Bank (Palestine), (July 2015-September 2015)
• Teacher and community project organiser in the town of Hebron, Palestine (June 2016-September 2016)
• Economics tutor to younger KCL students in Economics
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£18||£18||Not available|
|5 hours||£80||£80||Not available|
|10 hours||£150||£150||Not available|