My name is Robyn Viney, I am a second year History undergrad at KCL with experience educating and aiding younger students.
I have experience in museum learning departments and a dedication to thematic revision and essay practice. Overall I feel that my friendly, adaptive but methodological approach could be of great use to any child.
My email is: (concealed information)
My experience is primarily in school groups within the Jewish Museum London setting, aiding them in their GCSE and A LEVEL preparations for predominantly RE and History based qualifications. I have received great feedback and can supply anyone with references of my co-ordinators.
- Ongoing History BA, average grade: high 2:1 to low 1:1
- I have grade 7 qualifications in classical ballet and grade 5 in tap dancing
- I achieved 3 As at A2 Level, in History, Philosophy and Ethics, and English Literature
- I achieved a B in AS Level Biology and an A* in my Extended Project Qualification
- I hold 12 A*-B GCSEs
- I have experience teaching philosophical, ethical, art historical, and historical topics in several formal museum settings
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, philosophy lessons for all!
Taking anthropology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|