I am a King's College London BSc Political Economy student. I can tutor you in GCSE, AS or A level economics. I can also help with introductory economics for university students!
Helping you to achieve your goal is my number one priority, be it excelling in a paper, exam or your general studies! I hate memorising economics and believe the only way to excel in this actually very interesting subject is through truly understanding the mechanisms of the economy. The structure will be split into microeconomics and macroeconomics, or you can choose to focus on either one specifically.
I will exert all effort to truly help you understand economics because it's a subject I really enjoy but I get it can be quite challenging at times. I am a lenient person in general, but I'll always have your best interest at heart: achieving your goal.
I have been helping my friends at school, the International School of Elite Education in Cairo, with economics throughout GCSE, AS and A level Economics. I started explaining economics to them 2 years ago and we all achieved great grades: A's and A*'s. I
-Currently a BSc Political Economy student at King's College London
- Studying Economics at one of the top 20 universities in the world
- A* in GCSE Economics, A in AL Economics, A* in Business A level
- Cambridge International Examinations High Achiever Award in AS Psychology
- Best Delegate Award at multiple Model United Nations Conferences- worldwide
- Graduated school with a score of 98% overall
- Assisted friends and colleagues in GCSE, AS and A level economics
- Fluent English and Arabic
- Good understanding of french
- Limited understanding of Spanish
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£130||£150|