My teaching method is based on personal interests of students, focused on turning the subject taught into a toll tailored to life and needs of my trainees. It is a very much consultancy based style where you are measured against your own progress rather than rigid and generic templates.
I graduated in Lingusitics and Spanish from the University of York and was a teacher in Spain and Argentina, who also has extensive knowledge of professional world in Luxembourg, UK and Ireland. I speak fluently four languages and can communicate in another three.
Email: (concealed information)
Mobile phone: (concealed information)
Linked In: linkedin.com/in/mich-berc\
DOB: 16th August 1995
Graduate Scheme Programme - Project Based Role
September 2018- September 2020 Ireland; Dublin; Renault Ireland
● Marine Damage (Target Project) - successfully claimed over €175,000 from external contractors and insurers for product transport damages.
● Hire Drive Sales (Analytics Project) - prepared detailed reports; ensured that all dealers worked in line with the strategy of Renault Ireland; provided Year to Year analysis of the channel performance sent to HQ in France.
● Cheat Sheets (Market Research Project) - Leader of the project designing product cheat sheets to help dealers compare Renault offer with competitors.
● Dealer Transfers (Logistics & Risk Project) - Analysed and optimised stock movements- worked closely with dealers and RCI Bank to make sure that any potential risk related to stock was diminished and put under control for the whole network.
● Financial Controllers Meeting ¬(Communication & Presentation Project) - Prepared and presented during Financial Controllers Meetings, helped to draw annual plans and strategies, first point of contact for dealer queries.
October 2017-present UK; York; Ambiente Tapas Restaurants Head Office
● Responsible for taking and supervising reservations, optimising bookings software, managing gift voucher stock and orders, and providing first point of contact for all phone inquiries in four Ambiente Tapas restaurants in York, Leeds and Hull.
Summer Internship Programme
June 2017-September 2017 Luxembourg; Belval; Royal Bank of Canada Investor & Treasury Services
● Responsible for performing reporting and administrative activities regarding AML/KYC documentation.
● Made impact by introducing and implementing Document Preparation Handbook and Document Preparation Workflow, making AML Task Force team works more agile and effective.
February 2017-June 2017 Spain; Madrid; Ablalenguas Academia
August 2016- December 2016 Argentina; various locations: Colonias de Inmersión al Idioma
● Praised by students, colleagues, headmasters and managers, listed as the best counsellor, with TEFL Certificate and recommendation letters available.
Market Research Consultant
April 2016-June 2016 The University of York: York Community Consulting
● Conducted a research that included designing a survey, interviews with business owners, and online research to turn knowledge into value for the benefits of clients.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£16|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£80|
|10 hours||Not available||£140||£160|