I offer one-to-one or group sessions in a friendly environment where it is easy to learn. I can help you to improve your speaking skills through a variety of methods such as informal discussions, debates or stimulus cards, or I can help with reading and writing skills using a range of different resources.
I am a Modern Languages graduate (French and Spanish) from the University of Bath who is currently training to become a secondary school teacher in Southampton. I have over 2 years worth of tutoring secondary school students and have also taught English abroad for 6 months. Teaching is my passion and I would love to help you progress with your languages.
Education and Qualifications
University of Southampton 2018-Present
Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Secondary)
University of Bath 2014- 2018
BA (Hons) Modern Languages and European Studies (French and Spanish)
Degree classification: Second-class honours first division.
Hautlieu School 2012 – 2014
French A* English Language A
Spanish A* Chemistry B
Spanish Languages Assistant
St Brendan’s Sixth Form College, Bristol
Dec 2016- Jun 2018
• Providing one-to-one support to A-Level Spanish students.
• Conversation practice with pupils.
• Grammar and written practice with students.
The English Centre des Hautes Falaises, Normandy
Jan 2017 - Jun 2017
• Giving one-to-one English lessons to students of a wide age range, from primary and secondary school students to French adults.
• Creating learning resources to be used in the classroom.
• Assisting with various events held at the English Centre such as speed meetings for students.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|