I base classes on the textbook and exam material. Therefore, I would use answers from exams to teach students what they need to know. Furthermore, I would adapt my teaching style to anybody who may need it. This would include teaching different revision styles.
I am currently an undergraduate student of Law at Queen's University Belfast. I am home for the summer and would love to use my love for psychology by giving lessons to those in GCSE and A-level classes. I got an A at GCSE and a B at A-Level and would love to pass on my knowledge. I am also skilled in English, Religious Studies and Sociology.
BACHELOR OF LAW | SEPTEMBER 2019 - JUNE 2020 | QUEEN’S UNIVERSITY BELFAST
· First Year: Legal Methods and Skills, Criminal Law, European Constitutional Law, Constitutional Law in Context, Rights and Accountability and European Internal Market Law.
· Second Year: Contract Law, Equity Law, Law of Torts, Contemporary Issues in the Law, Contemporary Issues in Property Law and Land Law.
BUSINESS | AUGUST 2018-MAY 2019 | LEBANON VALLEY COLLEGE
· Organizational Communications, Professional Ethics, Business Law, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Modern Business Organisations, International Business Management, and Environmental Management and Policy.
· Two Elective courses: Forensic Psychology and Introduction to Sociology.
· Academic Awards: achieving Dean’s List in the fall semester of my Study Abroad year at Lebanon Valley College.
CROMWELL COMMUNITY COLLEGE | SEPTEMBER 2009 – JUNE 2016
· A-levels: English Literature (B), Religious Studies (A), Psychology (B), Sociology (B)
· GCSEs: 6 As, 3 Bs and 1 C, including English and Maths.
Skills & Abilities
· Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
· Communication skills – developed throughout business classes taken during my study abroad.
· Problem Solving skills – developed through multiple law modules taken during my undergraduate degree.
· Strong work ethic.
· Time management skills which have been developed throughout my undergraduate degree and part time job.
· Flexibility and adaptation.
Leadership and Involvement
· From August 2018 to May 2019 I am studying abroad at Lebanon Valley College, Annville, Pennsylvania, USA. Throughout this opportunity I will have obtained 30 college credits studying business and I will receive a qualification upon completion of the program. This gives me valuable experience in immersing myself in a different culture and has further developed my communication skills.
· Alongside this, I have studied a new course and have obtained skills which can be transferred into a business environment or into my legal studies. This includes the understanding of how large businesses and corporations operate, what occurs when one has to deal with conflict and the ability to negotiate with clients. All of these can be transferred into a legal career and environment.
· Pass My Plate
CLUBS AND ORGANISATIONS
· Global Education Club
· Global Coffee Hour
· Student Programming Board
SALES ASSISTANT | SAINSBURYS | NOVEMBER 2015 – SEPTEMBER 2016
· Customer Services.
· Using a cash register.
· Dealing with customer complaints and unexpected situations.
· Organizing displays.
DOTCOM SALES ASSISTANT | TESCOS | OCTOBER 2017 – JUNE 2018
· Collecting shopping for online deliveries.
· Customer service skills.
· Cash register use.
LIBRARY ASSISTANT | BISHOP LIBRARY, LVC | AUGUST 2018 – MAY 2019
· Using an online library computer system.
· Checking books out to students and community members.
· Social media assistant. Photographing relevant objects for social media pages.
· Shelving books.
GB AMBASSADOR | QUEEN’S UNIVERSITY BELFAST | SEPTEMBER 2017 – JUNE 2020
· Summer school – In June of 2018, as a GB Ambassador, I was tasked with running a summer school alongside other GB Ambassadors. This involved students from England, Scotland and Wales, visiting Queens for a week and learning about human rights related topics.
· I often travel to schools throughout England and give presentations about Queen’s and what they have to offer.
· I also have telephoned and emailed prospective law students to respond to any questions they may have or talk them through the course itself.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest psychology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sociology lessons for all!
Taking religious studies lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£85||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£170||£200|