I'm Christina, German native speaker, married to a Brit, living in Yalding/Kent, qualified as a teacher for both French and German. Having studied English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese myself, I know very well how tough it can be!
My focus is on oral communication skills, but I'm more than happy to work out individual lesson plans to cover your specific requirements, needs and interests.
Whether it's on a beginner's or advanced level, holiday preparation or business vocabulary, teaching or rather tutoring for homework or exam preparation - let me know what you're looking for and we can establish a lesson plan that suits you!
- over 15 years of tutoring experience
- diploma in French and education (Munich university)
- qualified as a French teacher in Germany (15 to 25 year olds)
- holder of Goethe-Institute diploma (Teach German as a foreign language)
- German-French diploma in international business studies (Reutlingen and Reims business schools)
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - german lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|