Why am I the best tutor:
Having been a language student myself, I have developed a teaching method tailoring my lessons on my students' level, needs, and flaws.
Combining readings, movies, and music, my lessons aim at teaching the language according to the students' personalities and ages. And not only language. With a background in translation, I recognize the role of the culture while learning a foreign language. If you choose me as your tutor, you will learn not only how to speak like a proper Italian, but also how to be one!
Also, if you are Italian and you want to reduce your accent che-mamma-mia-come-si-sente, I am the tutor you need.
Who am I?
My name is Giusy (which, ironically, sounds like 'juicy') and I am from Italy. I've lived both in the southern part of the country and in Rome, the eternal city. With a linguistic and translation studies background, I started tutoring privately three years ago.
Along with my native language, I also speak fluent English and Hindi, as well as Urdu and Spanish at an intermediate level and Bengali and Punjabi at a beginner level. Yeah, a lot of languages, right? But it's never too many!
My rates vary according to travel distance, students' age and payment of multiple hours upfront. Contact me for more info and details. Also, there is no cancellation policy if you cancel up to 3 hours before the lesson.
• SOAS University of London (2018-2019) MA South Asian Area Studies (Hindi) – Merit
• Sapienza University of Rome (2014-2017) BA Oriental Languages (Hindi) - Final mark: 110 e lode(1st class
• River to River London Indian Film Festival (2019)
- Movie subtitling (translation and editing) from English/Hindi to Italian
• Staff member A&F Property Maintenance (2018-ongoing)
- Dealing with Italian/Hindi speaking customers;
- Managing clients by phone or email;
- Elaborating documents and papers in English and Italian.
• Caffé Rei (June 2018-September 2018)
- Italian/Hindi guests hosting;
- Event planning and hosting.
- 2014-2019 Hindi Tutoring (beginner and intermediate) to Italian and English students
- 2016-2019 Italian Tutoring (beginner, intermediate, advanced) to international students
- 2017-2019 Italian and Hindi Accent reduction
At first I was afraid to speak up in public due to some rude comments I've received in past for my foreigner accent. Now, thanks to Giusy's help, I feel confident about my english. I'm getting better and better.. just a few more lessons and I'm pretty sure you could never tell where I come from ;)
She explains everything very clearly and knows the best tricks!
Giusy is a trustworthy tutor. She is a great worker, also a fantastic person. She loves her work.
I think Giusy is an excellent tutor. She is a good translator, also a fantastic person. She loves her job and she manages to express all her passion.
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written expression - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|