I am used to start from the background and basic need as it necessary to get the roots first to know the detail about any topic. It creates a good flow to understand any topic more quickly, correctly and accurately.
Chemical Engineer willing to work in the field of Engineering, Economics and I see myself as an astute logician, with an eye for aesthetics and infallible work ethics.
I am a local teacher and giving online lessons through skype to many students too.
Address: House no 32-A, street no 9, Iqbal Road, Lahore.
Full Time )
Nov 2017- Present
(Temporary during studies)
March 2016-July 2017
February2015- July 2017
BE- 2013 – 2017
HSSC 2011 – 2013
Reference RABIA SHAHZAD
Chemical Engineer willing to work for vibrant organization in the field of Engineering, Economics and Management in order to enrich my qualification and growth. I am looking to break the stereotypes surrounding the profession. I see myself as an astute logician, with an eye for aesthetics and infallible work ethics.
Process Engineer Pak-Arab- Fatima Group, Multan
• Process department Nitric Acid working manual preparation
• Understanding on Annual production planning based on envisaged on-stream/capacity factors and specific consumptions/production numbers
• Studied Plant efficiency enhancement techniques
• Studied base line Process Hazard Analysis of the installed plants as well as for new systems/modifications as part of management of change protocol
• Understand how to Optimize and increase efficiency enhancement with respect to production capacity, product quality, raw materials and energy consumption through constant monitoring on board as well as through PIMS (Plant Information Management System)
• Understanding of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) Plant
• Understand DCS & PLCs operation and Plant Process parameters optimization.
• Understand operation of plant (reactor, compressors, steam turbines, absorber, strippers, and converter) to give its maximum output under optimum and safe conditions.
• Taught Values and Behavior Coordinator at Departmental Level to ensure and promote Corporate V&Bs
To achieve daily, monthly and yearly production targets safely with an objective of zero injury at plant.
• Studied/understand Organizational Health, Safety and environment policies including Permit to work system.
• Conduct & Coordinate Job Safety Analysis (JSA’s) of critical jobs.
• Studied Process Safety Management system of DUPONT-USA implemented at PFL. Developed the complete understanding of international safety system which includes
• Studied office Ergonomics Study and Recommended Measures.
• Conducted Tool-Box talks, Safety Meetings, Safety Inspections, and awareness sessions for the job specific requirements.
• Understand the implementation of GREEN OFFICE CONCEPT of WWF to reduce paper consumption, electricity and save water wastage.
• Understand and follow company policies, system and work procedures.
• Maintain communication up and down on all matters.
• Develop good working relationship with superior, colleagues, sub ordinates and officers at plant.
Content Writer at University Magazines (Chemzine and XNews)
• Wrote articles on poverty and Women Empowerment
(Myriad vibes, Her, My Heart all knows)
• Revamped articles as an editor at Chemzine
Intern at Sui Northern and Gas Pipelines Limited, Lahore
• Activities included observing and understanding the various components working together at the unit
• Understood the procedure
Executive Member at TEDX UET & American Institute of Chemical Engineers
• Developed strategies for registration team
• Ensured diversity and Advertisement of Events
• Liaison between the society core team and the general members
• Organized Case Study Competition at AIChE
• Represented team Nationally at AIChE
• Promoted Events socially and Locally
WWF Eco Intern
• Enhanced Ecosystem Protection Awareness among Students
• Enable students to generate an insight into the eco-dynamics and challenges of the ecosystem
• Member of Thalassemia Awareness Program at American Society of Mechanical Engineers
• Collected Funds for Orphan Home SOS Children Village
• Sports week Girls Head Organizer at University of Engineering and Technology
• Hosted Events (Sky Lanterns, Prize Distributions) at University of Engineering and Technology
• 1st Position in Aptitude Test at Queen Mary College, Lahore
• 2nd Position in Essay Writing at University of Engineering and Technology
• 2nd Position in Speech at School Level
• Six Sigma White Belt Certified (Online Test)
• Gold Medalist in Shot put at Sports Week at University Level
• Innovative Writer of the Magazine at Chemzine
_________________________________________________________________ Institute Grade /%age
University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore A Grade - 77.7%
Queen Mary College, Lahore A+ Grade - 85%
Sacred Soul Grammar School, Lahore A+ Grade - 86%
To be Provided on requirement
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest arithmetic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, natural sciences lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|