- Classes Once enrolled, your child will attend a local First Class Learning Study Centre on a regular basis. At the Study Centre, she or he will complete a piece of work which will be marked and assessed. Your child will then have the opportunity to discuss his or her work and progress with the Centre Managers.
- Classes Maths. 7+Exam 11+Exam 13+Exam A-levels English as a Foreign language Spanish French German - Ages and Levels Covered Individual lessons and group courses available for both children and adults. - Opening Times Always open - Tuition Fees Depending on selected tutor & course/subject. From £3.00 for a group lesson.
- Classes We offer maths, English, and science tuition in Lewisham High Street for children aged 6 to 16. We specialise in the NEW 9-1 GCSEs, offering students a head start to master the new curriculum. - Ages and Levels Covered GCSEs, SATs, and 11+. Ages 6 to 16.
I am a professional who is dedicated to teaching young people effectively. I have a positive attitude and I am extremely target driven. In addition, I have the ability to get the best out of any student. - Which subject(s) do you teach? KS1 - Science KS2 - Science and Mathematics KS3 - Science KS4 - Biology, Physics and Chemistry - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Over the last 6 years Exam Confidence has spent a considerable amount of research on learning styles and assessing how students learn. Every student, no matter how young, that Exam Confidence works with will have their learning style assessed. Without understanding how you learn you'll not improve as fast as you can.
I specialise in German language and literature (I am half German), English language and literature, and Environmental Studies or Geography, either as an ongoing support to complement school work, or as a more intensive preparation for exams.
I am a 29 year old tutor who has taught over sixty students on a one to one basis regularly over the past three years. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialist subjects are: Latin, Greek, Law, Classical Civilisation I have also taught: English, History, Economics, French, Mathematics, RE, Classical Civilisation - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a 24 year old female from West London. I have 3 years tutoring experience to young people with a range of abilities. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a specialist Eleven Plus tutor in English and Maths and also cover Verbal Reasoning and Non Verbal Reasoning.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, GCSE).
I am a 30 year old female working as a Full Time Private Tutor in London and also run my own business. I have four years of one to one private tutoring experience in London and overseas, accompanying families on trips (Switzerland,France,Hong Kong).
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and History, and can help with 11+ and 13+ entrance exams. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am an undergraduate at the University of Cambridge reading English Literature. I have four A-Levels at Grade A (English, History, German, Latin) and 11 GCSEs at A* (including Maths).
- Classes Students are taught based on the new national curriculum using a balance of written and digital learning materials. SATs preparation for Yr2 and Yr6 11+ exam prep including the common entrance tests. GCSE exam preparation for Yr10 & Yr11. One to one and small group tuition available. Ofsted registered and all tutors have enhanced DBS checks.
I am committed to teaching English at all levels, to students of all ages, nationalities and backgrounds. I consider the requirements of individual learners and build programmes around each individual to support their needs.
I am a UK qualified English Teacher, My speciality is Poetry! If you are having any trouble with some sort of Poetry whether that be KS3 GCSE or A Level or, then im the tutor for you! I specialise in helping students unpicking meaning in poems.
I have a Ph.D in the philosophy of physics and eight years' experience as a private tutor, my students have secured places at top private schools including scholarships to Eton and St Paul's. I love teaching science through hands-on experiments. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach mathematics and the sciences from 11+ to A-Level.
An experienced tutor with a degree in Mathematics from a Russel Group University and qualifications in Psychology, I help students to fill gaps in knowledge and improve their exam technique to enable them to grow in confidence and excel in exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths up to A-level and Science up to GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I've been tutoring French privately since 2007 at all levels from KS3 through to A-level and beyond. - Which subject(s) do you teach? French - Tell me about your qualifications. Holder of a first-class joint honours degree in French and Russian from the University of Sussex and resident for four years in Paris - How much do you charge? I charge £40 per hour for a lesson at my home.
I believe that it is important to make teaching interactive and relate topics to the real world. Through focusing on key terms and constantly returning to previous topics it means the material is constantly being consolidated.
I am an experienced and enthusiastic academic tutor with five years experience. I am delighted to have had helped my students, aged from 3 to 18, achieve great success. I pride myself in an ability to inspire focus and academic passion.
I am a qualified teacher with a Maths degree from UCL. I currently teach Maths in a secondary school, and am up to date with changes to the UK educational systems. I enjoy working with young people and take pride their improvement. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths in a secondary school, KS3, 4 and A levels, and tutor up to A level.
An Oxford graduate currently studying in Amsterdam, I have been tutoring regularly since summer 2016. I seek to get the best out of students, teaching them to think logically, analytically and critically, while also ensuring a fun learning experience - Which subject(s) do you teach? History and Maths up to A-Level, in addition to Geography and Biology up to GCSE level.
Having been tutoring in London for over 2 years, I have worked with students from primary level up to undergraduates and even young offenders. This has shown me how each student is different and the best tuition is always tailored to the individual. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: English up to undergraduate level.
Hi, I am a maths and science tutor in the Barnes/ Sheen/ Putney area. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Sciences, up to GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an A in GCSE Maths, and Triple award Science. I have a B in A level maths, and a Degree in Economics/ Accounting. - How much do you charge? I charge £40 per hour of tutoring.
I love teaching Maths and work with students of all abilities to create a personalised teaching plan. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I focus on GCSE Maths. Having helped my son to get through an independent school (St. Paul's School), I also tutor for 11+ and 13+ Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Highly qualified and friendly Latin teacher for all levels. I am very keen to help you improve! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Latin, Greek, History and essay writing. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a PhD in Classics and a first from Bristol University. I have a CELTA teaching qualification and also a PGCE in Classics from King's College.
- Classes Based on the results of a free diagnostic assessment in Maths, Reading, Spelling and Writing, which highlights the child's needs and strengths, an individual program of work is designed.
- Classes Private one-to-one tuition in your home or via Skype. - Ages and Levels Covered Common Entrance 11+ and 13+ GCSE A-Level IGCSE IB - Opening Times Contact us 24/7 - Tuition Fees From £45 per hour - Centre Director(s) DR. JAMES LAMBERT James was educated at Dulwich College in south London and The University of Bristol from where he received his M.
- Classes Class sizes are small. Lessons are intensive in all subjects - English, Mathematics, Science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as well as 11 Plus tuition. Intensive Easter Revision Courses are held every year. - Ages and Levels Covered The ages of our pupils range from 8 - 18 years. SATs, 11 Plus, GCSE, AS and A2 classes are offered.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 13 Plus,
find private lessons close to London.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 13 plus. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 13 plus in London and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in London by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.