I like to work with students on a personalised basis identify any areas for development with the main aim in mind for students to be successful and meet their personal goals as well as academic.
Hello, my name is Abbie and i am currently in sixth form completing my A Levels. I am a patient and reliable person and offering my time in tutoring younger people. I am supportive and easy to communicate with. In my lessons i will demonstrate useful techniques and explain exam structure that is needed in exams.
I approach ea h topic by the individuals understanding, I have only recently finished education and I still understand the curriculum.
I am a student who received A*s in 9 of my GCSE's and has a levels in maths chemistry and biology, with an AS in English literature. I am an excellent communicator and am good at conveying difficult concepts. I am also patient and willing to help you with your academic needs.
I teach French at Key Stage 3 and German at Key Stages 3-5. I also work as a Learning Support Teacher, helping students with a variety of Special Educational Needs to achieve their full potential. My methods of instruction will vary on the individual student but will primarily consist of short tasks with clear links to the learning objectives.
I have been teaching English for the past 3 years teaching within Spain. I have taught many different age ranges from children to adults. I have taught Cambridge certificate students to help students prepare for IELTS exams.
I will teach a primary school level Literacy lessons and Literature.
I studied English at Oxford and English is my passion. My aim is to develop a love of language and literature in all my students, whatever their level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I prepare students for 11+, pre-test and 13+ entrance exams in English. In addition, I teach children at KS2 and KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a teacher with over 19 years of experience in an IAPS prep school. I have experience in teaching remedial English and Maths. I am TEFL qualified. I have been tutoring in England for 2 years. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all subjects for Key Stage 2 - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes With Kumon study your child will: work at a pace that is tailored to their individual needs develop invaluable study skills and concentration establish a positive attitude to study - Ages and Levels Covered classes are available for all age ranges - Opening Times Mondays and Thursdays 3:45pm to 6pm - Tuition Fees £52 per subject studied
Giving lessons to young adults and adults who need to speak, read and write English at any level. Business English a speciality. One to one teaching means you can study at your own pace. I am from Oxford and so you can be sure of correct pronunciation and grammar.
If you're looking for a tutor with specialist knowledge in literacy and have an open mind to a creative approach: look no further. I give 100% of my effort to ensure that progress in learning is happening and I do this by maintaining a constant dialogue with my students.
I am an Oxford University graduate in Experimental Psychology with three years tutoring experience. I received 43 points in the IB with 776 at higher level. I have excellent feedback from previous clients.
Who can learn without repeating over again? - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French and German, English and Maths - all of them up to GCSE. I teach French and Economics up to A Level. I also offer English as a Foreign Language (EFL). In addition, I am a teacher of the Alexander Technique and member of STAT.
I have a lifelong obsession with the English language and its literature, so I'm lucky enough to have a job which is also my hobby.
My goal is to inspire and support my students. I have been teaching for 20 years and there is nothing I like to do more! I have taught at several universities as well as examining and tutoring for various A-level and GCSE Exam Boards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I cover a broad range of social science subjects: Politics, Sociology, Economics, Anthropology, and Citizenship.
As a well-qualified teacher and experienced tutor, I have for many years successfully prepared pupils for 13+ entrance and scholarship examinations to top schools including Eton, Radley, Winchester, Harrow, Marlborough, Wellington and Uppingham. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 13+ Common Entrance: English, Religious Studies, History, Latin (up to level 2).
I have a passion for teaching subjects thoroughly, and I tailor my teaching methods to the student's needs, whilst making an effort that the student feels comfortable to ask questions and take the subject further if they wish to.
I've been tutoring privately since 1989 and it has been my primary occupation for at least 8 of the past 21 years. Thus, I have a great amount of experience. Finding a good tutor is a mix of communicating first to your tutor what is your aim and are your priorities- then getting the feedback and ongoing assessment and relevant support to fit your lesson aims from your chosen tutor.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? All KS1 and KS2 Primary School subjects (Reception to Y6) and English/French and Art at GCSE level +. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA Honours in English Language/Literature, Children's Literature and Art studies. I also have a 2 year French degree (DEUG) in Art and Design and a PGCE Primary 5-11 with Art specialism.
- Classes Maths and English tuition classes are available. After an initial and thorough assessment of your child's abilities, we start them on an dedicated programme with a daily homework, as well weekly centre visits where we supervise and tutor them. It is this regular practice combined with our careful monitoring that results in real progress.
- Classes We provide a programme that is tailored to your child's needs and ability through study of daily maths and/or English worksheets. Once or twice a week you will need to attend class so that I can check your child's progress and provide you with new sheets.
- Classes We provide a programme that is tailored to your child's needs and ability through study of daily maths and/or English worksheets. Once or twice a week you will need to attend class so that I can check your child's progress and provide you with new sheets. As well as completing their worksheet in class they will also read with an assistant and complete a number board.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language, English Literature or Music (piano). - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA, MA And D.Phil in English. LGSM in music (piano). - How much do you charge? Charges are on the site, but first consultation is free. If two students want to share an English tutorial the charge will be 150%. Piano lessons are always 1-to-1.
- I can cater my teaching to a variety of needs: towards specific qualifications or general interest. - My native tongue is English, but I can speak fluent German. - If cancellation is on the same day as the lesson is due to be held (GMT), I reserve the right to charge 50% of the lesson-rate (dependent on individual circumstances).
My sessions are individually tailored for the needs of each student and I customise my teaching methods accordingly. We will begin each lesson by setting a number of manageable goals, and these learning objectives will determine the content of the tutorial, before being returned to at the end of the class to make sure they have been understood and achieved.
My teaching method is that every student is unique! Therefore you all deserve a method that fits who you are. I deliver 1-1 interventions in my day-to-day job so I am confident I can find a fit just for you! I believe structure is important but only helpful and easy structure, not forced.
I'm called Holly and I am able to teach primary school, GCSE or A-level English Literature as I have gained qualifications in both levels. Methods of teaching is altered to suit the individual and how they learn best. Optimistic student willing to help others.
Highly experienced Teacher, bespoke service. - Which subject(s) do you teach? EFL/ESOL, Spanish, Business English, Exam preparation. See list for more details. - Tell me about your qualifications. CELTA, TEFL, ESOL - How much do you charge? £20-£25 per One hour lesson dependent on Subject and level. - Where do you teach? Office based in Banbury, Student's home.
I enjoy seeing my students grow in confidence and master their subjects. I look forward to helping you as you progress in your chosen work. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subject is English. I can also help with university entrance. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Crawley.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Crawley and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Crawley by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.