I am a highly-experienced tutor of Maths, Physics and Chemistry to A-level and GCSE standard. I am dedicated, approachable, good-humoured and highly tuned to the strengths, weaknesses and needs of my pupils. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Further Maths, Statistics, Physics and Chemistry - Tell me about your qualifications. B.Sc. Mathematics with Physics, Bristol University B.Sc.
I am passionate about the physical sciences, and enjoy engaging, inspiring and teaching students in the hope that they will pursue science as a career. Science, in my view, is the greatest form of knowledge. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly tutor Physics and Chemistry at A-level, IB, Pre-U, and University entrance. I am familiar Edexcel, IB, OCR, CIE and AQA syllabuses.
I take pride in my students' tendencies to excel and I aim for a practical yet patient approach. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am most comfortable teaching Mathematics, Programming and Computer Science, happy to consider students for core subjects up to GCSE level on request. - Tell me about your qualifications. 13.
My name is Lee Reps and I am a secondary school maths teacher. I have been tutoring mathematics since September 2011 and find that working on a one to one basis with a student extremely rewarding and beneficial to the student. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I cover all aspects of mathematics from Key Stage 2 up to University level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I became a teacher in my fifties and find that I far prefer to tutor rather than teach in a school. I am therefore a full time tutor in maths and physics. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, GCSE Science - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes What our process looks like for you: 1 - After you contact us to register your interest, we will conduct an informal and friendly telephone interview with your child to understand their needs and academic goals 2 - Your child will come in for their first lesson, soon after which, we will provide detailed feedback on the strengths and development needs of your child in that subject 3 -...
I love Maths and I like to make that passion infectious. I work with students of all abilities to create a personal plan which builds confidence and stretches ability. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics and Further Mathematics and equivalent. I also help undergraduates with their Mathematics. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA in Mathematics and Business Studies from Cambridge.
I am an enthusiastic, approachable and patient tutor who enjoys making science easier and more comprehensible for A-level, GCSE and Key Stage 3 candidates who urgently need extra tuition in Chemistry, Biology, Maths or physics to boost their grades.
I believe that lessons need to be tailored to suit a students particular needs, so in the first couple of lessons I try to evaluate the level of the student of what specific topics they need to work on. I regularly go through exam questions so that students are more capable and confident when they take their exam.
I based my class on the parts that students found the most challenging and how I would appoarch these topics in a easy and understandable way. I also have experience from teaching and helpibg yr7s who are struggling at maths from my own school.
Lessons should be carefully tailored to the student and this is something I stand by. With Maths and Physics in particular, besides repetition and experience, approaching a topic from numerous angles and understanding the reasoning behind certain formulas is essential.
I am a fully qualified teacher and full time private tutor of mathematics. I am a passionate mathematician with a real love for teaching and for developing my students' understanding of the subject, so that they can reach their goals with ease. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach mathematics at all levels up to A-Level, including A-Level Further Mathematics.
I can help you to master Maths, and to extend your understanding of the subject. I mostly focus on 11+ and independent schools (13+) admission tests, plus the GCSE, A-level and IB exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths at all levels from KS2 to A level and undergraduate standard.
I am passionate about teaching and helping students achieve their academic goals. I obtained a bachelors degree in computer science and a masters` degree in Software Engineering from the University of Southampton with a distinction.
- Classes The centre is open for two afternoons a week. Students nominate the same day each week either on Monday or Thursday to attend class and collect their worksheets. They are then welcome to attend on the other day bringing their work for that day with them.
My teaching style is founded on four main principles: 1) Confidence is absolutely essential in solving Maths & Physics problems 2) Up to, and including, A-level, Maths and Physics are more of a memory game than anything else; there are very few genuinely unusual questions.
- Classes We offer one to one and small group tuition within a bespoke learning environment. This is real teaching and learning. It is visual, auditory, kinetic and does not sit your child in front of a computer to work through a pre-prepared commercial learning package. This is education at its best... as unique as your child.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Further Maths and Stats. - Tell me about your qualifications. 1st Degree Education and Natural Science 2nd Degree Maths Diploma of Counselling - How much do you charge? Prices on application. - Where do you teach? I teach in a professional, mini school setting in Ashtead Surrey.
My teaching method are very simple and efficient: the student and I go through the book/notes together and we assess the level of acknowledge of each topic. After that, we identify the areas of struggle and I will explain in a way which is different to the one initially proposed by previous teachers/ textbook.
I am a senior lecture in Engineering Mathamatics and Physics at a leading university in London and also an experienced A-Level tutor. Maths is my passion and I do really enjoy teaching mathematics and physics.
Hello, I believe that success lies in teaching "the student", not just teaching "the subject". Therefore, I take great care in developing a method unique and specific to each individual student.
My methodology is to break the topic into small manageable chunks to make it more accessible to the students. I love teaching A-level maths and it is my biggest satisfaction to see my students understand the different topics in Maths and develop the love for the subject.
I give lessons to students at KS3, GCSE and A-Level. With Maths lessons I test the student first to have an idea of their understanding. Following on from this I provide tailored examples to target the students weaker topics and then give then some problems to solve themselves.
I can give lessons to those from year four to year twelve. I usually give the student a test on their first day to see what standard they're at so I get an idea of their current knowledge. I identify their weaknesses as i teach them for a few lessons and I teach each topic thoroughly until the student fully understands and is able to answer exam - style questions.
Hi. I love to help people grow so enjoy training people to help them improve their skills in Programming, Algorithmic Trading, Data Science, Mathematics and Finance.
With undivided attention and carefully designed courses, Stathis' students get the help they need to achieve high performance in their GCSE and A-level exams.
I am an experienced Mathematics tutor working in and around London. I have extensive teaching experience at all levels, am patient, and a good communicator. I may be able to travel further than listed, so please do get in touch wherever you are! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I primarily teach Mathematics at a wide range of levels and have been doing so for a number of years. Whilst most of my students are preparing for either SATs or GCSEs, I also offer tuition to A-level students, including those studying Further Maths.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and French at all levels up to and including A-level and English literature or language up until GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I graduated in July 2009 with a First Class BSc joint honours degree in Mathematics with French from the University of Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computing. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc. (Computational fluid dynamics); PhD. (Computational fluid dynamics) - How much do you charge? I charge £18/hr for inhouse training and £20/hr if I have to travel in and around London. I offer discounts for group lessons and children.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Further Maths,
find private lessons close to Esher.
Pick your own coach to help you learn further maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in further maths in Esher and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Esher by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.