I hold a PhD in Computer Science and work commercially in the technology field. I am keen to help students prepare for and excel in their GCSEs, A Levels, and university/occupational courses covering all aspects of Computer Science. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach computer science, all levels, and I help prepare students for exams and exam projects (I won't do the projects for you).
I have an extensive academic background and I believe that to be a good tutor you need to be an excellent communicator and have very good empathy skills which I would like to think I have. - Which subject(s) do you teach? History, Economics, Geography, basic Maths and English - Tell me about your qualifications.
Any person wanting tutoring has something to build on already. My job is enabling them to reach their potential, following their own path. I`m very flexible, so get in touch and we can have a free, no obligation chat about your individual learning style and needs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computer Science up to University Masters level. - Tell me about your qualifications. First Class Honours from top London university. I am a recent undergraduate and obtained a first class honors in Computer Science. - How much do you charge? I charge £28 an hour which I think is fair and reasonable.
Maths, computing and the sciences underpin so much of our modern world - from online shopping to running the railways. I passionately believe that having a good grounding in these topics creates wider opportunities for people of all ages. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My principal subjects are Mathematics, Physics and Computing at GCSE and A-level. I also teach GCSE Chemistry.
Computer programming is awesome! Since no one else is doing it, I decided to offer programming tuition in powerful and elegant languages that are also ideal for complete beginners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computer programming (for beginners of all ages), plus Maths, Physics and ICT to GCSE level. I also teach touch-typing - an essential, but often overlooked, skill in computing.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? MAthematics Science Physics chemistry ICT - Tell me about your qualifications. • Brunel University London 2006 in View • University of North London 2001-2003 • London Metropolitan University (Academy) 2003 • Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. 1992-1998 • Special Science School, Onitsha.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have experience teaching various subjects but my specialism lies in ICT, Business Studies and Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach many GSCE subjects, however as mentioned in the list I can teach languages as well. I can teach the core subjects and can help students structure their revision. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bsc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography and I am currently working in that field.
Lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their own and parental expectations. I am Ð°n experienced tutÐ¾r and I plan each session for the student. I target weak areas until the student is confident. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I Ð°m Ð°n experienced teÐ°cher Ð°nd hÐ°ve tutÐ¾red students frÐ¾m 4 tÐ¾ 16.
Hello! I'm a classical singer with two decades of performance experience. I'm passionate about teaching and really enjoy seeing progress in pupils. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Singing - classical/ musical theatre/ jazz Academic music related subjects - theory, piano. - Tell me about your qualifications. BMus in performance (hons.) from Trinity College of Music.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and ICT. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am qualified up to a Masters degree in IT & Engineering and am currently doing PhD research in Engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 per hour for GCSE and £15 per hour for Key Stage 3. Travel costs will be added, depending on the location from my home.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT, Business Studies, Maths, French, Japanese and Portuguese. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of Warwick, and a BA (Hons) degree in Japanese Studies from the University of Cambridge.
- Classes Excel Academy is a leading provider of private after-school tuition classes for the students of Key stage 1, 2 & 3, 11 Plus, 13 Plus, GCSE, IGCSE, AS & A2 Levels in the subjects of Maths, English, Science, Verbal reasoning, Nonverbal reasoning & ICT. - Ages and Levels Covered Age groups 8 to 18 years.
I like to begin by assessing my students' knowledge of the topic at hand. Then, I help students build a solid foundation of fundamentals. After ensuring the student is confident in the basics, we can move on to discussing more complex topics.
You can be whatever YOU want to be. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT to A level in secondary school. However, I can also teach KS2 English and Maths. To adults I have taught Literacy, Numeracy and IT Skills (including MS Office) and Photography. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a B.Sc(Hons) in Computer Science and a PGCE in Secondary Education (ICT).
I am confident about my knowledge regarding these subjects. I believe I have the enthusiasm, incentive and energy to work hard to get the best out of the student. For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science, Hindi, Punjabi, Computer skills to elderly people and Object Oriented Programming. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have 20 years experience as a tutor. I have helped many people get into University and College and have helped many children get into the school of their choice and get the GCSE and SATS results that they wanted. I am always punctual and reliable. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following. Biology and Psychology to degree level. Chemistry, Biology and Psychology to A level.
Learn computer skills that will enhance your CV, expand your business skills and contribute to your personal development. Improve your confidence with spreadsheets, create databases and learn to automate functions. Support for ICT GCSE and A-level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: - Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Outlook.
I am a qualified teacher/researcher who has achieved top grades. I enjoy working with young people and helping them improve in all areas. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computing up to degree level. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bsc. Systems Engineering, University of Lagos (4.86/5.00), MSc.
Saturday is now officially Maths Day! I run five different classes for students ranging from 7-16yr. Junior Maths Club benefits - Structured courses taught in small groups by a fully qualified teacher. - We cover the new numeracy framework to ensure pupils are learning the most up to date material. The text books we use are also used by many independent schools in the UK.
I can adapt to each student's needs and give the help needed according to individual abilities and standards. I aim to improve the student's knowledge through research and appropriate material. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Language and English Literature ICT Computing - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT, Physics and Maths from KS3 to GCSE standard. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a First Class Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science and Engineering. Currently I am studying for an MA in Intelligence and International Security from the Department of War Studies, King's College London.
I enjoy tutoring. This is a way for me to give back to the next generation what I have been fortunate to get through schooling and work experience. I am looking for bright and inquisitive minds willing to ask questions and learn for life. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics and Business Studies.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? We are a group of experienced ICT tutors with over 10 years of experience in AQA, EDEXCEL and OCR syllabi. Most of our lessons are delivered on a one-to-one basis. Past exam papers are discussed at the end of each theory section. Excellent project and coursework support in a variety of programming languages. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I currently teach ICT at a East London Secondary School. I teach the ages of 11 - 18 (GCSE and A-level). - Tell me about your qualifications.
Tutoring isn't just having a great subject knowledge. Being able to communicate complex ideas in an understandable way, as well as having an intuition for which ways of working are best for the student is essential. This is what I always aim to do. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am currently teaching GCSE Computer Science.
Shrewd Education Services, offers a wide range of subjects at all levels. All tutors working with Shrewd are experienced and qualified education professionals. Shrewd tutors all share a passion for their subject and to the learning of their student.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Computing,
find private lessons close to Barnet.
Pick your own coach to help you learn computing. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in computing in Barnet and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Barnet by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.