I enjoy tutoring. This is a way for me to give back to the next generation what I have been fortunate to get through schooling and work experience. I am looking for bright and inquisitive minds willing to ask questions and learn for life. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics and Business Studies.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? We are a group of experienced ICT tutors with over 10 years of experience in AQA, EDEXCEL and OCR syllabi. Most of our lessons are delivered on a one-to-one basis. Past exam papers are discussed at the end of each theory section. Excellent project and coursework support in a variety of programming languages. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I currently teach ICT at a East London Secondary School. I teach the ages of 11 - 18 (GCSE and A-level). - Tell me about your qualifications.
Computer programming is awesome! Since no one else is doing it, I decided to offer programming tuition in powerful and elegant languages that are also ideal for complete beginners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computer programming (for beginners of all ages), plus Maths, Physics and ICT to GCSE level. I also teach touch-typing - an essential, but often overlooked, skill in computing.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? MAthematics Science Physics chemistry ICT - Tell me about your qualifications. • Brunel University London 2006 in View • University of North London 2001-2003 • London Metropolitan University (Academy) 2003 • Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. 1992-1998 • Special Science School, Onitsha.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have experience teaching various subjects but my specialism lies in ICT, Business Studies and Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach many GSCE subjects, however as mentioned in the list I can teach languages as well. I can teach the core subjects and can help students structure their revision. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bsc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography and I am currently working in that field.
Lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their own and parental expectations. I am Ð°n experienced tutÐ¾r and I plan each session for the student. I target weak areas until the student is confident. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I Ð°m Ð°n experienced teÐ°cher Ð°nd hÐ°ve tutÐ¾red students frÐ¾m 4 tÐ¾ 16.
I'm an enthusiastic tutor - please get in touch if you need help with any of my subjects. - Which subject(s) do you teach? - Mathematics - Science - ICT - Computing - Chemistry - IGCSE Maths - 11+ Exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
As a Chartered Information Technology professional, I provide professional training in Computing and ICT for KS3, KS4, KS5 and foundation degree courses. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Applied ICT, BTEC Nationals, OCR Nationals and GCSE I.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? o Arithmetic o Business Mathematics and Statistics o Computer Networks o Computer Awareness o E-Commerce o Business Information Technology (BIT) o Management Information Systems (MIS) o Communication Business Technology o Business Information Systems o Communication Skills o Office Practice o Book keeping o Use of Packages (Word, Excel and...
Maths, computing and the sciences underpin so much of our modern world - from online shopping to running the railways. I passionately believe that having a good grounding in these topics creates wider opportunities for people of all ages. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My principal subjects are Mathematics, Physics and Computing at GCSE and A-level. I also teach GCSE Chemistry.
Learn computer skills that will enhance your CV, expand your business skills and contribute to your personal development. Improve your confidence with spreadsheets, create databases and learn to automate functions. Support for ICT GCSE and A-level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: - Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Outlook.
I am a qualified teacher/researcher who has achieved top grades. I enjoy working with young people and helping them improve in all areas. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computing up to degree level. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bsc. Systems Engineering, University of Lagos (4.86/5.00), MSc.
Saturday is now officially Maths Day! I run five different classes for students ranging from 7-16yr. Junior Maths Club benefits - Structured courses taught in small groups by a fully qualified teacher. - We cover the new numeracy framework to ensure pupils are learning the most up to date material. The text books we use are also used by many independent schools in the UK.
I can adapt to each student's needs and give the help needed according to individual abilities and standards. I aim to improve the student's knowledge through research and appropriate material. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Language and English Literature ICT Computing - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT, Physics and Maths from KS3 to GCSE standard. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a First Class Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science and Engineering. Currently I am studying for an MA in Intelligence and International Security from the Department of War Studies, King's College London.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach EFL (English as a Foreign Language) and IT. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a TEFL certificate for English Language Teaching. And I hold a B.Sc. Hons in Computer Science (having taken ICT GCSE and Computing A-Level). - How much do you charge? I offer a short free meeting to assess your English language level.
Qualified teacher with 20 yeÐ°rs Ð¾f experience. I have a vÐ°riety Ð¾f methods and materials thÐ°t keep students enthusiÐ°stic, focused, feeling cÐ¾nfident and achieving.
I'm Josh and I recently completed my PhD at Cambridge. I have a real passion for all things science and technology. I am currently balancing private tuition with my own technology-based startup venture whilst living in Dulwich, London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialist subject is biology, which I teach at all levels.
I am an experienced tutor who has worked within the IT/ Music and Marketing Industry. I have helped students and individuals pass courses, assignments and get into universities for years ranging from ICT GCSE, NVQ 1, 2, 3 and Access Courses.
A student's keenness to do their best is what motivates me to go above and beyond to help. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Further Mathematics, ICT and Computing. - Tell me about your qualifications. Master in Science Educational Leadership, PGCE (QTS), Bsc. Mathematics and Computer Science - How much do you charge? I charge, £30 for GCSE and £30 for A level.
I hold a PhD in Computer Science and work commercially in the technology field. I am keen to help students prepare for and excel in their GCSEs, A Levels, and university/occupational courses covering all aspects of Computer Science. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach computer science, all levels, and I help prepare students for exams and exam projects (I won't do the projects for you).
I have an extensive academic background and I believe that to be a good tutor you need to be an excellent communicator and have very good empathy skills which I would like to think I have. - Which subject(s) do you teach? History, Economics, Geography, basic Maths and English - Tell me about your qualifications.
Any person wanting tutoring has something to build on already. My job is enabling them to reach their potential, following their own path. I`m very flexible, so get in touch and we can have a free, no obligation chat about your individual learning style and needs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computer Science up to University Masters level. - Tell me about your qualifications. First Class Honours from top London university. I am a recent undergraduate and obtained a first class honors in Computer Science. - How much do you charge? I charge £28 an hour which I think is fair and reasonable.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT and Maths. I have industry experience as well as a wide range of qulaifications. - Tell me about your qualifications. ECDL, MCAD/MCSD Microsoft, CIW, HNC Engineering, Multimedia Diploma. - How much do you charge? I charge a fixed rate of £20 per hour. No charge for travel. - Where do you teach? At students' homes in South East London.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Ict,
find private lessons close to Ilford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn ict. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in ict in Ilford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Ilford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.